- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
I won't be having any vaccine I don't trust the drug companies especially those funded by Gates.5 AnswersCurrent Events2 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
I don't want to vote Trump but he right about the democrats and Harris.
Biden is a racist
Harris didn't prosecute Mnuchin and Big Tech but did to innocent poor and black people.
She smoke weed but vote against it.
She is very Wall Street like Obama
She has not help the rural areas in her state.
She has no accomplishments.
She is using identity politics to blame her failures at the Democracy primaries.
I'm hopeless5 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers to this question30 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
" . . . as well as the candidates' personal charisma" . . . that's kind of the nail in Trump's coffin13 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 143Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm really getting tired of social justice or any form of activism on the field or court. Sports should be a neutral setting where everyone should be able to enjoy it without differences in ideology. It's supposed to be a uniting factor and an act of diplomacy. Yet, after being bombarded with politics in the news, sports has decided to carry the baton forward and it really just is annoying now. I really don't care what you believe, but leave that outside of sports. Let everyone enjoy it without worry or fear of being judged of their opinions.37 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 127Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 181Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
America cannot acknowledge Russia's accomplishment because of sour grapes.63 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 698Upvotes of all answers to this question107 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 385Upvotes of all answers to this question72 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 310Upvotes of all answers to this question
Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries. Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?Favourite answer:
At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.
LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”41 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 802Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?85 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 560Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The Republicans and Trump have figured out why negotiate and compromise with Democrats, when all they have to do is do nothing in Congress and simply have Trump issue executive orders and rule by decree......92 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question
5 year old white child Cannon Hinnant was shot point blank by a black man. But, no mainstream media was covering this tragedy; WHY?
Was it because of the “wrong” color of the skin of both the shooter and the boy? Where is the outrage from CNN on this one???20 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
Black Lives Matter says looting is reparations. Should we still support BLM based on that statement? What happened to representing rights?Favourite answer:
More hiding behind their dnc issued victim card i see.10 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 213Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 66Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 106Upvotes of all answers to this question
I kind of hope he does as it would make for a hilarious spectacle to see him lose all authority and be dragged out of the white house by special service agents. Wouldnt you agree?33 AnswersPolitics1 day ago