- 829Upvotes of all answers to this question
It should be more around 20 something like in australia if you ask me172 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 416Upvotes of all answers to this question90 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 182Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 104Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 492Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers to this question27 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 109Upvotes of all answers to this question
armed guards at capital
free speech no longer accepted42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 125Upvotes of all answers to this question42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 85Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No physical burning needed. Publishers and toy producers get the message they either stop producing anything that’s not politically correct or get canceled.
Much more to come. It’s just beginning.24 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 912Upvotes of all answers to this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?176 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Trump is obviously a sexual deviant, so they have to try and paint Biden like one, too.
They can't even invent oriignal scandals anymore. Sad!17 AnswersPacking & Preparation1 day ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question
Well, left wing in congress got their $1.9 trillion joke passed, isn't it too bad that 9% goes to covid and 91% goes to liberal pork fat?
Why call it "covid relief" when it should have been called "quid-pro-quo pork fat bill".
Across the country > With millions still out of work, most small businesses still closed or open for hardly any hours per week -> Even a giant handful of dems in both houses now knows this pork vote will kill their political career next year's elections.15 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question
Do they just not understand the constitution and don't know that he was literally constitutionally obligated to take a salary?21 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are liberals continuing to defend Andrew Cuomo when he killed the elderly and then abused those innocent young ladies?
It is getting to be embarrassingly shameful.
Liberals, HAVE YOU NO SHAME???34 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 173Upvotes of all answers to this question43 AnswersPolitics2 days ago