- 749Upvotes of all answers to this question224 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 93Upvotes of all answers to this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”34 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 511Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 554Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 160Upvotes of all answers to this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.63 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 933Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favourite answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites17 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 252Upvotes of all answers to this question66 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 144Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP29 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.24 AnswersRenting & Real Estate11 hours ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
If I was confident that I would win, I would allow a lawsuit to happen against me just to rub it in the face of my opponent that I truly was the one in the right.16 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question