Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 70Upvotes of all answers to this question39 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers to this question42 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 369Upvotes of all answers to this question
"Hands up Don't shoot" - Why was 13-year old Adam Toledo killed for complying with officers demands?
had his hands up just as they asked.69 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question25 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 97Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 122Upvotes of all answers to this question
What's so bad about being a minority? I thought we're all one people or minorities have it easy.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 194Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm having a gathering in July for my pre wedding get together, all girls, friends and family.
I already invited my five closest besties. We're all vegan and I also invited my mom and aunt who are vegan as well. So I have a problem. I have two sister in laws one is vegetarian BUT my other sister in law eats meat so I honestly don't want her there because it's going to 1 annoy the hell out of me and 2 she probably won't want tofu burgers for dinner because she didn't eat them last time and it's her problem not mine
Do you think it's okay to leave her out? Idk how to do it though 😐52 AnswersFamily2 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question
I was reading about college sexual assault cases and many of the cases were situations where the woman gave verbal and physical consent, but later regretted it, essentially invalidating her consent after the fact. Many of these guys were suspended with a record, so basically can’t finish their education anywhere.
What can guys to do about this?19 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 101Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 555Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.112 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers to this question
1. You pay quite a lot monthly
2. If you do get sick or injured, they don't cover ALL expenses
3. You still have to pay out of pocket regardless
Is insurance just another capitalist ponzi scheme I'm not aware of?14 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Because there was no defense for what he did.
The prosecutions evidence is pretty irrefutable. What could he say to defend kneeling on the man's neck
continuously for 9 minutes and 29 seconds until he stopped moving. 4 minutes of that was
AFTER HE WAS DEAD.
How many times did they say "use of force" and
"REASSESSING the situation"? Clearly there was no "reassessing" on his part if the guy was dead for 4 mins.16 AnswersLaw & Ethics1 day ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm sure I don't need to mention Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford, etc, etc. Even my sister, who is unfortunately a brainwashed liberal, has admitted that she is stared at by Pakistani paedophiles far more often than by White or other ones.10 AnswersBooks & Authors11 hours ago