- 591Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump reached nearly a thousand false claims about coronavirus alone in just a matter of months. Is he nothing more than a Pathological Liar?
His persistent downplaying of the virus, suppression of warnings from experts and repeated pushes to prematurely reopen businesses, speculating that the virus will just “go away,” has contributed to a resurgence of COVID-19 in the U.S. that’s killing more than a thousand people each day.
The events of the past 15 months ― including Trump’s impeachment trial, the coronavirus pandemic that’s infected millions and shattered the economy, and nationwide anti-racism protests over the death of George Floyd and other Black men and women in police custody ― have filled an entirely new ballpark of falsehoods from the president, and the tally continues to climb.78 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 381Upvotes of all answers to this question
Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries. Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?Favourite answer:
At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.
LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”45 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question23 AnswersOther - Society & Culture21 hours ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question19 AnswersEtiquette24 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question15 AnswersOther - Society & Culture23 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 735Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 113Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm really getting tired of social justice or any form of activism on the field or court. Sports should be a neutral setting where everyone should be able to enjoy it without differences in ideology. It's supposed to be a uniting factor and an act of diplomacy. Yet, after being bombarded with politics in the news, sports has decided to carry the baton forward and it really just is annoying now. I really don't care what you believe, but leave that outside of sports. Let everyone enjoy it without worry or fear of being judged of their opinions.78 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 267Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Because he's a dumb son of a *****. She called him a racist and a molester.81 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 376Upvotes of all answers to this question
5 year old white child Cannon Hinnant was shot point blank by a black man. But, no mainstream media was covering this tragedy; WHY?
Was it because of the “wrong” color of the skin of both the shooter and the boy? Where is the outrage from CNN on this one???73 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 89Upvotes of all answers to this question38 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question34 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Break up with her, she is a race traitor and a race mixer. Tell her she is going to be banging a bunch of apes.12 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago