- 13Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No but it will be up there, Johh Lennon, Michael Jackson and Elvis are obviously already dead, and Paul will rank among them9 AnswersCelebrities5 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why do people seriously consider Taylor Swift and Meghan Markle to be some of the most beautiful women in the world?
There is honestly nothing special about them in my eyes. Taylor looks anorexic and Meghan's overly inflated ego takes up the rest of her body. I wouldn't talk to any of these women if given the chance.
In fact, I find your average, every day hardworking women far more beautiful than those females. Plus, I like women who have good taste in food and aren't afraid to eat meat in public. People like Taylor who only order salads are a huge turn off to me.
Plus, real women don't get their money from sheeple fans. They work for it themselves and are responsible with it. They don't need to show off with Chanel handbags or Mercedes vehicles.
Am I in the minority here to be thinking like this. Do most people (men and women equally) really admire celebrities that much?5 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
" . . . as well as the candidates' personal charisma" . . . that's kind of the nail in Trump's coffin7 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question18 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question13 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 539Upvotes of all answers to this question79 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers to this question
Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries. Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?Favourite answer:
At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.
LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”29 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 581Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?75 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 167Upvotes of all answers to this question39 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 292Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?Favourite answer:
Putting the fact that Best is the police chief of Seattle... not Portland... I do feel bad for her. She was the only sane person at the top... and that includes the Mayor AND the governor.11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 217Upvotes of all answers to this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?40 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
I kind of hope he does as it would make for a hilarious spectacle to see him lose all authority and be dragged out of the white house by special service agents. Wouldnt you agree?18 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Personally I've found the hatred is when I've identified as a Feminist. Too many people are afraid of this terminology and when I see this reaction I blame it on sexism, ie that women (in their view) shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion, especially if it changes societal views of them.
I don't share the same views as many feminists nor non feminists, I have my own opinions, but I'm capable of trying to understand other's opinions without being 'venomous' towards them. My advice, would be, if you can't find a common ground, 'agree to disagree', this is what I tell my Dad, whenever we debate on Politics, he's a Conservative (very knowledgeable) and I'm not. At least 'agreeing to disagree', ensures that you all acknowledge your differences in opinion, without telling each other to fvck off!19 AnswersGender & Women's Studies22 hours ago
- 216Upvotes of all answers to this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago