- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
Liberals, are you aware that we actually have the names of the girls Bill Clinton victimized on the island?
I bet the liberal media didn't tell you that though. lol9 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
It would only
Make perfect sense5 AnswersSafety1 day ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
I am mixed with African 79.5%, European 17.9%, Chinese & Southeast Asia 60% (Thailand, Khmer-Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar 20%), Native American 20%, Indian and Sri Lankan 40%
Should I classify myself as “Black”, “two or more races”, “multiracial” or etc.4 AnswersPersonal Finance4 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 404Upvotes of all answers to this question88 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 378Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 317Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Hillary Clinton had won, we wouldn't have over 150k coronavirus dead now. And we would still have allies.62 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 341Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 211Upvotes of all answers to this question
It’s the way of the future and for good reason.38 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 139Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
Let's not paint all Conservatives with the same brush. I work retail. It is a policy to wear a mask when entering our store. Most comply but there are those who don't. When we tell them to, they get angry. A few get racist.
These are old white men (50+) who get triggered when asked to care about their presence and others' by wearing a mask. Why do they get triggered? The average shopper ij our store takes 10 minutes to shop. If they have respiratory problems, why should we have to risk ourselves and them from them choosing not to wear a mask?
Let's not be racist. I'm a Conservative white male in my late 20s and I wear a mask.24 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question
Democrats SUCK. Liberals want to take my guns and my money!
KAG!! TRUMP2020!!21 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Smart and strong women are rare in these days, the fact that we had so many geniuses women in the past because they were not getting brainwashed by stupid ideologies like liberalism who always promotes feminism.27 AnswersGender & Women's Studies23 hours ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers to this question
My girlfriend is mad at me. Her cat got out somehow, and she can't find her.
I told her if she wants she will come back. Other wise she found a new home.
She wanted to put a little box under the porch but I told her no because we are renting, and cats come back if they want too. She's upset about that, and she was also upset it was raining so pretty chilly outside. Her cat in an indoor cat.
My girlfriend was crying at one point, and I annoyed. Shes been upset since she notice the cat got out. I told her it's just a cat there is nothing I can do. It's only a cat, and not the ene of the world. She needs to stop crying. It happens all the time to people
Now she is mad at me, saying I am happy the cats gone, and I most likely left the door open because I when I go outside to smoke I zoon out on my phone. Its all I care about. She been pissy with me since.
Last thing she said is I am allowed to be upset. I am allowed to cry. Let me upset. I don't need to be an ****** about it. That I just had to hug her when she was crying vs being a real d!ck.
It's just a cat. What do I do?24 AnswersCats22 hours ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
We were going back home to our building. My Mom opened the door from the outside and two black people were behind us. My mother didn’t recognize them and asked them what apartment they were going to. Those poor people felt bad and wouldn’t tell my Mom saying it wasn’t her business. My Mom said that nobody can come in the hallway without a key. They didn’t have. let because they followed my Mom in. I recorded everything on my cell phone. Should I put my Mom on blast for being racist. Even though it’s my Mom She isn’t above the law. We can’t ignore racism whenever it’s convenient19 AnswersFamily19 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question