- 8Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
presented. Has a metaphorical idea of presenting items for sale on a market stage by wheeling them in (like on a cart), one after the other, as the sales progress.
Well, convincing people is a form of sales, and ideas are metaphorical items to be placed on sale when convincing.6 AnswersWords & Wordplay2 days ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
In a brief statement released Sunday afternoon, President Trump's lead attorney Rudy Giuliani and senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis said that Powell "is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."
"She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," the former New York City mayor added.6 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why hasn’t Madonna been arrested or at the very least condemned by the media when she said she wanted to blow up the White house?
She said that during a PUBLIC SPEECH at a park, if a conservative said that during a democrat presidency it would be all over the place.9 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 511Upvotes of all answers to this question154 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 159Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 973Upvotes of all answers to this question
Have the Communists taken over America like Rudy says? Just how deep does the Communist Democrat voter fraud go?
"There is a national conspiracy behind a communist plot backed by Venezuela's Hugo Chaves, in concert with Cuba and China, tied to Democrat leadership through the Clinton Foundation and George Soros." -- Rudy Giuliani108 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question216 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 141Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 451Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 84Upvotes of all answers to this question
He got 74 MILLION VOTES.
That's a WIN in ANYBODY'S BOOK! MAGA!!26 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 509Upvotes of all answers to this question
Wasn't that a White House EPIC moment yesterday when Kayleigh Mcenany shut down and shut up that mouthy screaming CNN ACTIVIST?
They haven't shown her an ounce of respect since she took the job as press secretary. And she repeatedly shows herself to be the better person among these so-called journalists.57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is COVID being politicized? In 1969 the Hong Kong flu killed 100,000 here. There was no forced isolation, no masks, we even had Woodstock. ?
It passed just like this socially protected strain of the flu- the Chinese Flu, will pass. Old and infirm die because their immune system is compromised, it's a shame but it's the truth. The insanity of putting active patients into old age homes was downright genocidal! Don't tell me this hasn't been used by politicians to get votes.
The most easily offended are the easiest manipulated.11 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 288Upvotes of all answers to this question
It's beginning to sound like a professional criminal syndicate was involved67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 92Upvotes of all answers to this question63 AnswersHistory3 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question
If y’all can vote for Biden and that’s what you asked for, no vaccines till 2024 till Trump is back in... you’ll have to deal without it .
You don’t take someone’s private creations and steal them ... you don’t want Trump ... so long vaccines you should have re-elected him19 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago