- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are they trying to convict Donald Trump instead of just ending the Trump presidency and letting us move on?
Impeaching him means another two or three months of the Trump presidency with us talking and talking and talking and talking about Trump.21 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
If we find out Trump had first hand knowledge about the virus and was in on it how would you feel about him then Republicans?Favourite answer:
Actually the Coronavirus is just another example of Trump ignoring his oath of office!
He told Bob Woodward about it!12 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 348Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 431Upvotes of all answers to this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?104 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 214Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 539Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?166 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 95Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 599Upvotes of all answers to this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.97 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.59 AnswersBaseball1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question191 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 316Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 85Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
He will have a fight on his hands. We will not be disarmed! That would be unconstitutional! That ammendment was written at a time when ALL weapons were "military grade". It was intended to protect us from a tyrranical government. Take that right away and we are at their mercy! Do not be fooled into giving up our only means of protecting ourselves, our liberty, and our way of life!34 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why has Biden signed more executive orders in his first three days than Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton *combined* in their first three days?
Clinton: 122 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 417Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 94Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers to this question
It costs hundreds of billions a year and delivers subpar healthcare.32 AnswersBooks & Authors1 day ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 67Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago