- 809Upvotes of all answers to this question
It should be more around 20 something like in australia if you ask me158 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 414Upvotes of all answers to this question85 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 137Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 446Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 81Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No physical burning needed. Publishers and toy producers get the message they either stop producing anything that’s not politically correct or get canceled.
Much more to come. It’s just beginning.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers to this question
armed guards at capital
free speech no longer accepted35 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question11 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 855Upvotes of all answers to this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?165 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this question29 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Trump is obviously a sexual deviant, so they have to try and paint Biden like one, too.
They can't even invent oriignal scandals anymore. Sad!15 AnswersPacking & Preparation21 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 41Upvotes of all answers to this question
Well, left wing in congress got their $1.9 trillion joke passed, isn't it too bad that 9% goes to covid and 91% goes to liberal pork fat?
Why call it "covid relief" when it should have been called "quid-pro-quo pork fat bill".
Across the country > With millions still out of work, most small businesses still closed or open for hardly any hours per week -> Even a giant handful of dems in both houses now knows this pork vote will kill their political career next year's elections.13 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 165Upvotes of all answers to this question42 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question
Do they just not understand the constitution and don't know that he was literally constitutionally obligated to take a salary?18 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 180Upvotes of all answers to this question
In 2024, Will a lot of 2020 Biden Voters remember how Joe Promised $2000 Checks would go “Out the Door Immediately”?Favourite answer:
No person should ever believe 1 word that comes out of Biden's mouth. Remember 1 thing, there is no such thing as an honest politician. Does anyone think Pelosi became so rich by being honest???????????28 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question