- 11Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
US Flag? No. I believe in people, not symbols. I gave a place to stay to a homeless person I know.
No. on t-shirts
No on friends that embrace the USA flag.
I am not proud of this country which now sits in the toilet of the world.
We are no longer a proud country. We should be ashamed of ourselves.
I have hope for a recovery by dumping the Trump-McConnell oligarchy.
I intend to contribute to Amy McGrath as soon as McConnell takes any action replacing Ginsberg.
I support Americans and not the rich elite getting richer.7 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 788Upvotes of all answers to this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.168 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers to this question
North Korea is building a giant missile facility and Iran has 10 times as much enriched Uranium as it had in 2016. Did Trump let us down?Favourite answer:
Donald Trump is to blame for that. He broke the treaty and Korea has done whatever they want under this administration.31 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
Will there be singing and dancing in the streets(in distanced groups of 6)to display gratitude to Mr Boris Johnson & his awesome abilities?
Some might believe he may be senseless chump but that's for others to judge.
Let's party like he's £19.995 AnswersCurrent Events3 days ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Typical hypocritical Democrat expecting her petty concerns to be addressed by the police immediately while she'd be happy with the victims of really crimes being ignored by the police.7 AnswersLaw Enforcement & Police13 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
Let’s start with all these:
1. Abortion illegal ... ALL abortions ...there’s something called abstinence ...look it up in the dictionary
2. Major oversight of social media Facebook Instagram twitter youtube , to STOP misinformation
3. How about deport all illegals back without delay...no more ifs about it
4. The Bible defends the sanctity of marriage as George W Bush stated, what happened to that ?
5. Limits on protests and much stricter permit requirements
6. Stopping the infringement on the 2nd amendment and relaxing gun laws to be the same everywhere as they are in Texas and Vermont
7. Putting G-d back in schools and mandating School Choice
8. Elimination of the EPA, Endowment for the Arts, NSF, this stuff has got to go bye bye
9. Goodbye Obamacare
10. Reduced power to courts and more power to POTUS.
11. Increased freedoms and discretion to law enforcement
12. Ending affirmative action
13. Removal of the whole “organic” label from all produce As it’s misleading
14. Elimination of unions in public sector and major rewards to states that have right to work clauses
15. A Total revamp of education under the 1776 Commission .
16. The restrictions on CNN and MSNBC to report news only , and they will not be allowed to disrespect the president any longer.
We can achieve all this at lightning speed in 2021 as the new SCOTUS, regain of power in the House,10 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 559Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.107 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question33 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)21 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question17 AnswersEtiquette21 hours ago
- 154Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 110Upvotes of all answers to this question
In my city, gun shops and sporting goods stores have run out of ammo. Is this a sign of whats to come?
Its like people are preparing for something awful.38 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 517Upvotes of all answers to this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.59 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 301Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Trump supporters are so sure Trump will win in November, why are they in such a hurry to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg?Favourite answer:
Excellent question. And all the evasive answers from Trump toadies here in Y!A don't answer the question while raising many other questions about the Trump supporters true motives. It can wait until after the new President is sworn in. “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”--Moscow Mitch.62 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersHistory13 hours ago
- 77Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 236Upvotes of all answers to this question
Experts say Kamala’s proposed Green New Deal will cost in excess of 50 trillion. How does Harris propose such enormous taxation be collected?Favourite answer:
They can’t possibly collect that kind of tax revenues and they know it. It’s a way to raise our taxes, but then claim they didn’t get what they needed when their legislation fails.58 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 129Upvotes of all answers to this question
You believe in this pathetic lie of hard-work = success.
That was an anomaly in the 1950's and 60's; and isn't
applicable in today's world. I believe we are moving
towards a world without money. You can already see
this emerging paradigm in the rapidly developing fields
of 3D printing and nanotechnology. Prototypes for
star-trek replicators have already been invented. 100
years from now, I hope people look back and view the
40 hour work/week as slave-labor.
Your thoughts?56 AnswersOther - Society & Culture3 days ago