- 178Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
Democrats now throw rocks at cars from overpass on the cars in Trump parade then attack Rudy Giuliani in the same parade. Is this the future?
If democrats attacking Republicans. Civil War10 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump's chief of staff acknowledged Sunday that the Trump administration won't be able to do much about the spread of COVID-19, and is focusing on cures instead.
“We’re not going to control the pandemic," White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told CNN's "State of the Union."
Meadows added, "we are going to control the fact that we get vaccines, therapeutics and other mitigations."
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and others say Trump has never tried to control the spread of the virus, citing actions ranging from his mocking of mask wearing to his insistence on holding campaign rallies with maskless people packed close together.
When CNN host Jake Tapper asked, "why aren’t we going to get control of the pandemic?” Meadows responded: “Because it is a contagious virus."
In other words folks; many Biden supporters have been responsible in regards to having speaking events with Biden supporters remaining healthy in their cars while still hearing the given speakers and not running the risk of infecting others. While CHUMP supporters are too pathetic to give a damn if they aren't wearing face masks and being crowed together during pathetic rallies. And after each pathetic CHUMP rally; there is an increase in given cities in regards to people whom are infected with virus or have DIED from the virus. If people were responsible; we might get this situation under control.10 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 181Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 819Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 461Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 253Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 340Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 617Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this question33 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 448Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 128Upvotes of all answers to this question
Republicans, last chance to back track on Comey Barrett nomination or democrats in the senate with Biden as POTUS will pack the court bigly?
We will only do it if you let this nominee go forward. Last chance before democrats take the white house and senate.39 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 134Upvotes of all answers to this question38 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
To show your cult leader you love him enough to die for him.20 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question