- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
In a brief statement released Sunday afternoon, President Trump's lead attorney Rudy Giuliani and senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis said that Powell "is not a member of the Trump Legal Team."
"She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," the former New York City mayor added.6 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers to this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”39 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question4 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this question
Ivanka Trump says it is an outrage her father is being investigated for tax fraud she was definitely not involved in. Thoughts?Favourite answer:
If he paid her “consulting fees” through one of his businesses and deducted them, he has the burden to show he was paying for services and not just giving a gift. That means he has to prove she really consulted. That’s hard to prove.10 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Why do you think they disabled comments?
They KNOW their stories are either unabashedly biased...
...or just inexplicably stupid.6 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 614Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 214Upvotes of all answers to this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.70 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 933Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 758Upvotes of all answers to this question234 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favourite answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites19 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 270Upvotes of all answers to this question70 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 150Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP31 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers to this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.26 AnswersRenting & Real Estate16 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
If I was confident that I would win, I would allow a lawsuit to happen against me just to rub it in the face of my opponent that I truly was the one in the right.19 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
Let's not deny it for a second. If Donald Trump had been reelected they would have rioted, looted and burned their own neighborhoods to the ground. Don't try and dismiss it, this would have absolutely happened. Anyone who denies it is out of touch with reality. Meanwhile, Trump supporters have been gracious and docile about the election results. Why do liberals act like spoiled little children when they don't get their way?13 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago