- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why did Donald Trump pay $188,561 to China for income taxes in 2013-2015 while only paying $750 to the IRS during the same period ?
Seems kind of strange for a guy who attacked Joe Biden for having too many business ties to a China, doesn’t it?10 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 341Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Publicly acknowledge that Biden won the election, admit that there was no voter fraud, apologize to the American people for all of his lies, corruption and incompetence, resign as President and turn himself into the authorities...54 AnswersCivic Participation4 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 322Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?93 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question175 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 297Upvotes of all answers to this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.60 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 174Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 312Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 527Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No other place wants them.82 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.19 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers to this question
Biden's - AOC greenie deal,so the eco people are promoting electric vehicles - good, now tell us how "normal" folks can tow that RV or...?
...or boat or put that load of lumber, cement, tool boxes in their Toyotas, VW's, Hondas?20 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 82Upvotes of all answers to this question
why is Antifa and BLM rioting in US cities right after Joe Biden was sworn in as president? didn't they get what they wanted?
what about all those people from south of the border soon to become part of the insanely high unemployment in the USA? will they be rioting too or what? how do all these rioters get money?21 AnswersCurrent Events21 hours ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 107Upvotes of all answers to this question
Antifa banner proclaims "we don't want Joe Biden, we want revenge, while they destroy the democrat party buildings in Portland and Seatlle.22 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 210Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
Explain.13 AnswersGender & Women's Studies20 hours ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question