- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question135 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm a teen, I have a bunch of online friends on Discord.
We've been talking so much recently about us needing to meet in Canada once we meet all the requirements and get all our papers and money.
I'm one of the happiest people and I have faith for this situation to come true, but now I'm wondering.
Is Canada a good country that we can immigrate and live as roommates there?
I'm a 13 year old using my dad's account because I seriously want to know, don't worry, he's aware of all of this.
Please help me guys.7 AnswersImmigration1 day ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question
BREAKING: Russia Believed Clinton Was Planning Anti-Trump Collusion Campaign In 2016, And U.S. Officials Knew It?Favourite answer:
Since Russia sold Clinton the fake dossier it would only make sense for them to know about it.12 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.270 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 121Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question
He said it’s not his plan strongly insinuating he doesn’t support it but then said moving forward it will fund itself, showing his support for the green new deal.
Whe does he stand regarding the a Green New Deal?20 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question
If you don’t believe me, check it out for yourself.17 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Joe doesn't recall saying that.18 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 187Upvotes of all answers to this question
Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California! Libs!! Why are you not talking about this?
If she were a white man.. You would be talking about and using it as proof for years that the right is racist.. Fools..
They report it in the UK.. Media here is not allowed..46 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
All the rioting is doing is costing the Democrats votes which are going to Trump ! !9 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 774Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.140 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question
Women have already attained equality in most issues. In education, boys are lagging. Women have almost equal economic power and personal wealth. Marriages are declining because women don’t need men anymore. At least they don’t need a long-term male partner or family. Women don’t have to make children because they have their own money and wealth to protect them when they become old. Full liberation is achieved and women have become totally independent. Just wondering what the future waves will be about?7 AnswersGender & Women's Studies8 hours ago
- 122Upvotes of all answers to this question23 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
By the post...............10 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 244Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm a conservative person myself, so I tend to challenge liberals when they put Trump down. But I do have a hard time disagreeing with them when they say this pandemic is Trump's fault. Because think about it, we have the HIGHEST infection rate IN THE WORLD. And what's bad is that cases still keep spiking 'til this day. This country is doing the worst job handling this pandemic, which is pretty shameful. And who is the leader of this country? Trump! So maybe he is to blame.
So it Trump really to blame for this pandemic? If Biden wins, do you think things will get better?71 AnswersPolitics3 days ago