- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are they trying to convict Donald Trump instead of just ending the Trump presidency and letting us move on?
Impeaching him means another two or three months of the Trump presidency with us talking and talking and talking and talking about Trump.13 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why did Donald Trump pay $188,561 to China for income taxes in 2013-2015 while only paying $750 to the IRS during the same period ?
Seems kind of strange for a guy who attacked Joe Biden for having too many business ties to a China, doesn’t it?22 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 235Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 487Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?148 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 268Upvotes of all answers to this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?76 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 97Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 533Upvotes of all answers to this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.91 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question190 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 301Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 98Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.47 AnswersBaseball15 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
And a side note. Isn't it odd that now that the election is over he's appearing maskless?10 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 357Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why has Biden signed more executive orders in his first three days than Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton *combined* in their first three days?
Clinton: 117 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
Biden's approval rating is 48%--9 points under Trump at the same time 4 years ago. But Joe got 81 million votes?
This is making ZERO sense... President Obama had a 67% approval rating on his first day in office.
Presient Trump had a 56% approval rating on his first day in office and that was already after weeks of deep state attacks from the liberal media and US intelligence community. But Joe has 48%? President Trump’s final approval rating was 51% before the inauguration this week. Lies15 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 554Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No other place wants them.91 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this question
Hank Aaron took covid vaccine two weeks ago and died, same with Florida doctor,China halts shots for over 80's,do we need our wills done....?
before we get the vaccine?21 AnswersLaw & Ethics7 hours ago