- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is it fair to say that rightly or wrongly, Prince Andrew is being punished because he will never leave the UK again? ?Favourite answer:
In that scenario the UK is being punished.10 AnswersRoyalty1 day ago
- 259Upvotes of all answers to this question
“Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American Astronauts on the Moon—and one day soon, we will plant our flag on Mars!"
Americans did not invent the telephone, that was Alexander Grand Bell from Scotland.
Americans did not split the atom, that was Ernest Rutherford from New Zealand.
Americans did not invent the internet, that was Tim Berners-Lee from Britain.86 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
Elvis’ grandson, Kelly Preston and Naya Rivera all died today. Why isn’t Dotard Trump giving his condolences to the families?Favourite answer:
I agree, my grandma died 3 months ago and no condolences in any of his speeches.11 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why can’t Donald Trump give his condolences to Lisa Marie Presley and John Travolta for their personal tragedies and not tweet?Favourite answer:
He has very little compassion for people.5 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 891Upvotes of all answers to this question134 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 116Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question36 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 238Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.58 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 104Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 147Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 674Upvotes of all answers to this question304 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Because they exclude born lives.17 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 329Upvotes of all answers to this question