Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 685Upvotes of all answers to this question
"Like many corners of the internet, Yahoo Answers has become a cesspool of conspiracy theories and outlandish questions that dragged down Yahoo's brand as it tries to move upscale. For example, one of the top questions on the website Tuesday morning asks "Is Yahoo Answers being shut down because conservatives have exposed the Socialist takeover of America?"119 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 728Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question
First of all, I'm 23 and female. I was on the phone with my grandma and told her I don't plan on taking the covid vaccine. She started yelling at me for being stupid and threatened to never let me in her house again. Once she had calmed down I explained why I don't want the vaccine. 2 reasons. First, I don't trust it because I don't know how it will affect my body. And I read somewhere that it can cause infertility which is probably not true but I'm not taking any chances since having a baby is the only thing I want in life and I might as well just kill myself if I can't have children. I can't adopt because I'm not allowed to foster or adopt if I have daily contact with someone who has a record. My mom does, she lost custody of me for child abuse and child neglect when I was about 10 but did change her ways and got me back less than two years later. I completely trust her but that doesn't matter. I looked into it, I wouldn't be allowed to foster because I have contact with my mom. Grandma just started yelling at me again about being stupid and believing garbage. It's not that I believe it, I'm just not taking any chances. I told her that once I start hearing about people getting pregnant and carrying to full term and delivering a healthy baby after taking the vaccine, then I'll be more than happy to take it. She's so mad at me. It's my body so it's my choice. I'm fine doing video calls if she doesn't feel comfortable having me over.19 AnswersFamily22 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Everyone is blaming somebody, who do you blame?450 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 179Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 78Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 210Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
That is God's Truth. If you need proof, just read the retarded attempts at answers offered by the retarded tRumptards.21 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
Can any of you gun freaks point out where exactly, in the 2nd amendment, does it state your right to possess any weapon beyond what was available at the time.
And for all the idiots who are gonna use the "because I can"
rational, you're the reason auto weapons, AK ARs need to be banned.
None of that militia nonsense either, we don't need militias anymore, thats why we have the National Guard.Anyone with a legitimate reason not to ban AK AR whatever ?13 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
So Liberals now that AOC has been caught in questionable campaign donations should she be forced to resign?
So AOC went around the DCCC by giving $5,000 donations to the campaigns for Members of the House without their knowledge or approval. Whereas soon as it was discovered they returned the funds trying to distance themselves from her and her ideas are even too socialist for their liberal voters.
If this was a Republican there would be calls for them to immediately step down. So why isn't anyone telling her to resign?13 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers to this question13 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 196Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes, that is a well known fact.17 AnswersYahoo Answers3 days ago
- 816Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 88Upvotes of all answers to this question