- 13Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No but it will be up there, Johh Lennon, Michael Jackson and Elvis are obviously already dead, and Paul will rank among them9 AnswersCelebrities5 days ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
They are turning up daily on our beaches, why aren't we stopping this ridiculous invasion of illegals?
The majority aren't from Syria. Most are from countries like Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan and Pakistan, countries were there isn't a war. These people are economic migrants and we should be turning them back. They have no grounds to be in the UK.
Why are we allowing into our country? It's madness!8 AnswersCurrent Events7 hours ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
The jump we (MUFC) made from 7th and 6th to 3rd this season was admirable but I am worried thats as good as its going to get ?Favourite answer:
my god and i though my fecking questions were long lmfao
ok i actualy read through your entire question, phew.
Jadon Sancho is unproven in epl.
thats him dealt with.
De Gea has declined. thats him dealt with.
Maguire was not worth how much you spent on him, weras Virgil Van Dijk was. Thats that dealt with.
Rasfhord is not a 25+ goals a season striker and won't improve unless hes playing in a better XI. thats him delt with.
Martial is too hot and cold and sometimes doesn't want to come to the party. thats him dealt with.
bascialy I agree with waht youv'e said, you will struggle again next season to finish in top four but I'm still fancying you guys to manage it some way or the other. 4th next season is where you will finish. Not 3rd.
Watch us win the league again ^_^
LOL4 AnswersEnglish Football (Soccer)3 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
" . . . as well as the candidates' personal charisma" . . . that's kind of the nail in Trump's coffin9 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 613Upvotes of all answers to this question91 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 233Upvotes of all answers to this question
Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries. Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?Favourite answer:
At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.
LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”28 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 657Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?76 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 198Upvotes of all answers to this question41 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 398Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 182Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
I kind of hope he does as it would make for a hilarious spectacle to see him lose all authority and be dragged out of the white house by special service agents. Wouldnt you agree?22 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?Favourite answer:
Putting the fact that Best is the police chief of Seattle... not Portland... I do feel bad for her. She was the only sane person at the top... and that includes the Mayor AND the governor.11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 111Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 217Upvotes of all answers to this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?40 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 222Upvotes of all answers to this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.58 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 277Upvotes of all answers to this question
My husband and I are celebrating 25th Anniversary. But 20 years ago I had a month long affair which he never found out. Should I confess?
We had a rough patch 5 years into our marriage and that was when this indiscretion happened. I moved on. I've been wanting to confess to him but every time I tried I couldn't. And this secret is killing me.77 AnswersMarriage & Divorce2 days ago