- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are Americans so foolish to trust Anthony Fauci who lied to them that masks will not help prevent the covid pandemic?
Are Americans really so mentally retarded to believe Fauci who said he said masks were not able to prevent covid , because he could save masks for health care workers. What a foolish mentally retarded argument???!!!!
Still this lying Anthony Fauci is saying Air conditioners wont spread covid, which is a big lie. It has been proved all over the world that Air conditioners plays a big role in spreading covid in infected patients rooms. Why do you Americans foolishly trust these liars and retards?
They could have advised atleast cloth masks for all americans if poor USA couldn't afford three layer or N95 as all other nations of the world has done. Look what Japan has done , they have sent 2 pairs of cloth masks to all its citizens back in April, and it has less than 2000 covid cases as of today.5 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Woody Allen and virtually any actress forced to play his "love interest" or wife...........like any women would actually find that skinny, bald, bug eyed little neurotic twerp sexually appealling.
and Kate Winset and Jack Black..........falling in love in The Holiday.
Yeah, not happening in real life.12 AnswersMovies4 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
The rest of the world has been taken hostage by a virus for which there is no cure, but President Donald J. Trump believes in American perseverance and the forthcoming liberty of herd immunity. Liberals criticize Trump for sacrificing lives, but what if ultimately those sacrifices turn out to be our only salvation? Will Trump be remembered as a visionary and a hero or condemned as an idiot and a traitor?8 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 121Upvotes of all answers to this question
I believe that the squirrel would do better in pattern recognition and logic, but Trump might just top it in concepts that involve language.56 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 414Upvotes of all answers to this question
Isn’t focusing on one race only and banning equal attention for other races the very definition of racism?
Especially given that most people killed by police are not black?116 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 151Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
They NEVER WILL.
Mohammad married/raped until death a 9 year old girl!18 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question
If the USA had its own unlimited oil supply and made all its own products would the coronavirus pandemic not have happened?
China and oil sheiks are able to manipulate the USA because of the USA's extreme dependence on chinese factory workers and oil.26 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 175Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 365Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
Ditto German and Japanese names? And every state south of the Ohio River? (Wait, isn't Ohio an Indian name?) And Indiana for-gosh-sakes.7 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 206Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
"Hitler was a Socialist and stopped all forms of self expression, including the right to speak out against the National Socialist Party (Nazis). Hitler hated Free Enterprise, free trade, Democracy, and an Independent Judiciary which you call Capitalism."
This was a defense given to me by a Trump 2020 user in a question pointing out historians and holocaust survivors have proven parallels between Trump and Hitler.10 AnswersHistory11 hours ago
- 403Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
Do black americans want german(ethnic germanic) americans to live in the ghettos of the city and for lower class black people to take german americans place in the homes and jobs that they worked?6 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups5 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question15 AnswersMovies7 hours ago
- 141Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Affirmative action gone wrong.36 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers to this question