- 445Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 556Upvotes of all answers to this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.82 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 569Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 152Upvotes of all answers to this question
The king will be back...29 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 260Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers to this question39 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 124Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 221Upvotes of all answers to this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"55 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question20 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 512Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.124 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers to this question25 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yeah, the GOP has gotten really weird since George H. W. Bush was president. If you look closely it seems to me the trend started during the Nixon administration. The Trump administration is not the cause but rather a symptom. I'm a former adamant supporter that can no longer get behind a party that props up politicians ON THE NATIONAL STAGE that publicly espouse beliefs that Jewish space lasers started wildfires in California, broadly paint Mexicans as being criminals or think that folks not wanting to see the confederate flag lifted above the building their tax dollars paid for as a horrible example of "cancel culture". Republicans went bat poop crazy off the rails during the Trump reign but it's been a long time coming if you ask me.17 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 129Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 68Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question
They are dangerous views which can lead us down the path of destruction.26 AnswersPolitics2 days ago