- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
I think it's because they feel like they can score victim points if they are of a non-white race.
Yeah, white women are known for their sick twisted race fetishes.6 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups15 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
We have Metcalf.
Brown has never been the same since that Burfect hit. He needs to retire.15 AnswersFootball (American)3 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
Which is more important to you, the Senate voting on a Supreme Court candidate or the Senate voting on the House Stimulus Bill?Favourite answer:
Voting on the Stimulus bill.9 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers to this question
If Biden by some odd chance wins this election which is foolish talk because Trump is going to win hands down .... but let’s just play the what if game ....
If Biden is president....if Biden is President
Mitch McConnell will certainly make a vow, so help him God,
that no matter what stimulus Biden proposes for COVID relief, any, the best stimulus plan on earth , even if it’s agreed to by Republicans independent of the Senate or in it ....
Mitch will NOT ALLOW ANY Biden proposal to get a vote on the Senate Floor... for the entire length of Biden’s presidency ....
SO HELP HIM GOD
So if you want to have that situation, vote Biden10 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 185Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 409Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 275Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 194Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 534Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
First, Venezuela is a dystopia, not a utopia. Second, it takes more than a POTUS/VPOTUS to change the economy of the US. Some exploiting economic sectors might find themselves with more government regulations to prevent them from exploiting Americans, but the US will always be the most capitalist nation on the planet.97 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers to this question
Hitler died in South America in the 60s. There's an enormous amount of evidence to prove it.
There is literally ZERO evidence he died in 1945 other than the testimony of one guy who didn't even actually see anything.25 AnswersHistory13 hours ago
- 190Upvotes of all answers to this question43 AnswersCurrent Events1 day ago
- 148Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 153Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes, Biden has been all over the map on fracking. He certainly supports it when he's campaigning in Pennsylvania, for example; but at other times he's against it. Sometimes he says he's for it but wants to phase it out gradually (so, maybe, slowly against it?).29 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers to this question
Democrats are running ubiquitous TV ads explaining how to vote by mail. The ads sound like they're targeting 3rd graders. What's up...?Favourite answer:
Well - that is about the intellectual level of most Democratic voters - how else would they get elected?29 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers to this question