As I do this question, I just realized that a lot of love themed anime out there actually has no confession in it. The characters just think "My life is better this way..." at the end of the series, or some of the characters are just too idiot to realize that someone likes him/her.
The question now is about love confession. 1 pt for the characters involved and 1 pt for anime origin. Wiki it, Yahoo it, Google it, I don't care ^^
1. Confession in front of huge monster inside the alternate world. It ends up with the guy falling from his bed.
2. Delinquent makes confession to the princess. It’s the wrong target actually, plus other women actually hug that delinquent in front of the princess, it makes the princess bash him out of blue.
3. A guy and a girl join the festival as representative of ‘god’. Instead of following the script, they make confession on front of people who watch them.
4. One student council member confessing on another one at the meeting. What happens next? Nothing. She just wants to tell him how she feels, that’s all. No SIM-RPG-like process involved.
5. A new transfer student being confessed by a girl who considered being frightening across the school. The sakura trees along the way instantly blooms after the confession.
6. A shopkeeper made a confession to a girl who usually passing the shop. His confession is a failure, since she is not a girl. In fact, she is a guy, and his best friend.
7. A high school musician receives a love letter in her post box, making her pensive for few days. In the end, it’s not a love letter, but song lyrics from her friend.
8. A pink ninja confessing to another cool ninja in the middle of the night. That cool ninja turns evil afterwards.
9. A soccer player confessing to an air-headed classmate in the class. Instead of being accepted, he’s being called “Banchou”, because of the opinion of the classmate’s sister.
10. These 2 beings stuck in the club room when the girl confessing to her. She said she want to make him “Mika Mika”. Even so, her 3 maids show up at the current time, making the girl blush like hell.
Awaiting for answers!!!!! No.6, to be more specific, the shopkeeper is a masochist, and the guy has split personalities, where he will behaves like noble girl whenever she gets receive overly praise on his beauty.