at all? And if so, how long did you need to stay in hospital for? And did it start shocking you as the lead began to fail? Do they replace all 3 leads at once, even if only one lead is failing? So far it hasn't shocked me, but i have been having quite a lot of dizzy spells the last few days, but haven't experienced a shock as yet. I see my specialist this week, but just wondering in the meantime, what it feels like to be shocked. Does it always make you pass out? I came very close to doing so earlier today.
Many thanks in advance (-: