I've heard from other users that Y!A is going to take down P&S next year because too many people have misused it. Misusing a category is a violation on Y!A but instead of Y!A banning people, they're deciding to remove P&S. I haven't heard any big announcements yet, I feel like they're going to do it without warning, much like the time they forced users to use the new Y!A layout when it was optional before.
What do you guys think about this? Do you think Y!A should do it or not?14 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 years ago
1. Nobody deserves to be killed.
2. If something/someone exists, it will have haters.
3. Beauty is overrated.
4. There are morally correct times to lie.
5. Family love is natural, not forced "just because you're family".
6. Some things can make everyone happy.
7. Life officially "starts" when you experience a memorable event, planned or not. (your birth doesn't count as a memorable event in this case because you didn't remember it personally)
8. Computers and technology help education, but they shouldn't be a substitute for general school studies.
Just answer how you believe. I personally have mixed answers for the statements.6 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 years ago
This popped in my head and it's boggling me…What kind of charges would someone get if they shot at someone, but missed and killed someone else? Would that be murder or attempted murder or what would it be?3 AnswersLaw & Ethics5 years ago