PLEASE HELP! Determine whether each of these subordinate clause sentences are adjective, adverb, or noun clauses?
1) At night he bedded down in a grass-lined dugout, like an animal.
2) The actors, who had rehearsed for weeks, were eager to begin .
3) He grew up into a fine young hunter, tall and good-looking in the quilled buckskin outfit the chief's wife made for him.
4) The stranger who was the spirit of the lake, stuck his face right into Long Arrow's and shook his mighty lance
5) Whoever saw the show that night, enjoyed the production immensely.1 AnswerHomework Help11 months ago