This is just one many examples1 AnswerPolitics1 week ago
One of the girls stabbed was five years old.7 AnswersPolitics4 weeks ago
I mean he's been doing this since the 80s.Politics4 weeks ago
Which male criminal wouldn't lie to be housed with females?2 AnswersLesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender4 weeks ago
I'm a Republican but I have no issues with this. People tend to segregate themselves regardless of politics. At least they are segregating themselves on their own dime instead of the taxpayers. But what do you think? And how long do you think it will last?1 AnswerPolitics2 months ago
I really want to know.
1) The fact she had a hair salon open up when all other small businesses are still forced to be closed?
2) Her failure to wear a face mask?
3) Acting like she is not aware of the CV mandates put in place in her home city?
4) Her saying she would take responsibility and immediately saying she felt set up and that she was the one who was owed an apology?
5) Her having her assistant set up the appointment, which could be a violation of misuse of government funds?
Not wanting troll like responses but I'm seriously curious if any democrats are upset with any of these items.7 AnswersPolitics2 months ago
So I just acquired a 1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V for free (besides towing costs), body is in good condition. Problem is it has been sitting in a garage since 1998. We put a new battery in it and all the electronics worked fine, but I'm hesitant of cranking it over because I know there are some things that need to be done. Possibly dropping the gas tank, checking the carburetor, etc. Are there other things you think I need to check before I try cranking this thing over? I'm very mechanically inclined.7 AnswersLincoln2 months ago
Oregon's mayor requesting outside help but still refuses help from the National Guard. Sheriffs are denying the extra help because the DA is releasing the same rioters day after day with no charges being filed. Thoughts?2 AnswersGovernment2 months ago
The amount of ridiculous questions on here from folks that you can tell are not from the US and asking polarizing questions (both pretending to be from the right and left) are completely absurd.3 AnswersYahoo Answers2 months ago