I sometimes get lightheaded during sport matches and I know it’s from anxiety because whenever I’m doing non-competitive physical activity which is just as intense it doesn’t happen. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?2 AnswersMental Health5 months ago
I have recently started monitoring my weight and I am worried about gaining 1-2 lbs every month like I’m supposed to (I’m 14 years old).
I’ve been worried that I’ll try to gain that all in a matter of a few days. Will all the weight be fat or will it be the same composition as the weight I would be gaining anyway?2 AnswersDiet & Fitness5 months ago
1. I’m 14 years old and supposed to gain 1-2 lbs every month (depending on height growth), and I’m not sure how I can do that
2. I’m worried that I’m subconsciously trying to stay the same weight the whole month then eat a lot at the beginning of the next one
3. If I was to do that, would the weight I was gaining (I wouldn’t be eating junk food just higher quantities of what I usually eat), would the weight I gained be made up of the same things as the weight I would gain anyway, or would it all be fat
4. Would this be considered an eating disorder?1 AnswerDiet & Fitness5 months ago
1. I’m 14 years old and heard I’m supposed to gain 1-2 lbs every month, not sure how I can keep it up?
2. I am also worried that I am subconsciously trying to stay the same weight all month and then gain a pound when the next month comes?
3. If I was subconsciously doing that (what I talked about just above) would the weight I gain be all fat if I gained it all at once by eating a lot (not junk food, just high quantity of what I’d eat before) would all of the weight be fat or would it be the same composition that I would be gaining anyway?
4. Would that be considered an eating disorder?2 AnswersDiet & Fitness5 months ago