Okay, so I think I'm in love with my friend who's of the same gender as I. I don't want to believe it, but I think that's the situation. But, another friend says that I need to wait a little before the feelings become clear. I'm willing to try this.
But I want to know if I can clear this up now before I get in over my head.
I think it could just be a clingy feeling. But... It's a little strong. Here are the hints:
- I feel very, very lonely without her
- She makes me feel so happy and carefree
- When I'm not with her, I'm depressed
- The only reason I want to go to school social-wise is her. Basically, anyways
- I miss her all the time when I'm not with her
- I'm constantly thinking about her
I just need suggestions, I guess. I'm thinking if I get a little outside information, I can help make a choice.
tl;dr: I have intense feelings towards a friend of the same gender; love or clingyness?