I have about 4TB of data I would like to archive for about 20 years or more, I was wondering what would be the best hard drive to use such that I would be able to do so. (I would prefer HGST/WD drives as I have good experience with them both). If I am not able to just write my files on the drive and just leave it lying on the shelf, how often should I run it such that the drive will remain healthy?Add-ons4 years ago
Hi. I would just like to know if it is possible to install windows to a usb drive and have it like a mini computer with all your stuff in it so u can boot it on any computer you go to with just that one usb drive. Maybe something like windows to go? I have tried but my computer doesn't seem to recognise external sub drives when installing Windows. Much appreciated. Please tell me if I'm stating something ridiculous.2 AnswersSoftware4 years ago
So I have this really close friend (girl) and I know that she has issues at home but I don't know what. While we are texting each other she some times will go missing for a while and then later say "something happened. Sorry" and I will have to ask if she is alright. When I ask her what is bothering her, she would just say "I dont want u to go through wat I am going". What can I do such that she will tell me what is going on. I am really concerned for her.2 AnswersFriends5 years ago
Hi. I have a macbook pro 15 inch 16GB RAM. 250GB storage. When I boot it up, I hear the familiar chime but the apple logo does not appear till 2 minutes later. I think it is beacuse of an app I installed but idk which one. Is there anyway to solve this problem. I alr tried scanning my com with AVG and Avira. No luck.2 AnswersLaptops & Notebooks5 years ago
I have a school event to plan how to maintain cleanliness in the school. These are some of the ideas i found. Hope you can contribute...
• We can reuse textbooks to reduce wastage
• Buy more recycle bin so that we do not have to walk so far to recycle
• If you bring your lunch to school, package it in reusable containers instead of disposable ones, and carry them in a reusable plastic or cloth bag, or lunch box. Bring drinks in a thermos instead of disposable bottles or cartons.
• Share the message with your friends and schoolmates. Waste less by reducing, reusing, and recycling. Volunteer for, or start , an environmental club or recycling project in your school.
• Make sure that all the power plugs in the school are switched off.
• Sell newspapers and not throw them away. Pls elaborate
• Dun use too much water washing hands2 AnswersGreen Living6 years ago
Hi. I am 14 years old and just starting to DJ. i know the basics of DJ know how to use effects and all those stuff. However, i am tasked by my teacher to perform in school. The problem is that i can't mix without 8 bars of intro. This is a problem as those tracks are either not the genre that the crowd likes or a remix of a song. Students in my school do not like remixes and only like pop songs like those you hear on the radio and not EDM.Mixing all radio edits is a problem too! Please help me. I do wish to perform too.2 AnswersRap and Hip-Hop6 years ago
pls try your best to ans this question. Need it ASAP3 AnswersSingapore7 years ago
try your best to ans this question pls. Need it ASAP2 AnswersSingapore7 years ago