Lv 170 points


Favourite answers14%
  • Can't throw wedding party sims 4 PC?

    Hey so i'm trying to throw a wedding party in the sims and it's not allowing me to do it. I have a couple I'm trying to get married and When it says to pick a host, there's a lock next to it and it says x2 I have no idea what this means. I was previously able to throw a wedding and I had no issues. I've added no new mods and the only other thing I've installed since the previous wedding I threw is Moschino stuff pack. Please help!!

  • what happened to my playstation 4?

    So I got a brand new PS4 about 6mos ago and I've been enjoying it/using it no problem. then up and out of the blue, it started getting really glitchy and laggy whenever i tried to play games or even navigate the home screen, but after a few reboots, it started working again and i thought it was fine. then this morning, when i turned it on, it said "checking system status" and was stuck at 26% and then said "cannot start ps4" so I put it in safe mode and reinitialized it and that didn't fix the problem. I tried setting it to its factory default, I tried rebuilding the database and nothing seems to work. the most it will do is boot up, go to the homes creen, get stuck at the blue wave and then shut off then give me this "an error has occurred with system software CE-36329-3". If it goes to the home screen and i can navigate around a little bit and try to open an application, the app will crash and it will give me this error "the database is corrupted restart the PS4 CE-34054-6"

    I have no idea what else to do. I've rebuilt the database, I've put it initialized it, I've put it in factory settings and nothing. Its so weird because it was working fine yesterday.

    Only thing I did before it started acting up previously was install Persona 5 Royal, but even that worked after I rebooted it a few times. I'm really confused and I dont wanna have to buy another PlayStation if I can fix this one.

    Please help. 

    Thank you for reading.

  • do I still need to provide proof of registration for car I no longer have?

    a few months ago I was pulled over and long story short, he gave me a fix it ticket to have proof of current registration and change of address. I got the change of address done, however I no longer own that car, as I traded it in to a dealership for something else. I have all the old paperwork for it and everything, but obviously haven't done the registration cuz I no longer own it. what do I do?

    11 AnswersInsurance & Registration1 year ago
  • How do I report a job wage increase to SDI?

    I recieve partial State Disability Insurance bi-weekly due to the fact that I can't work full/part time due to my medical issues per my doctor. The amount I get bi-weekly depends on my wage and the hrs I worked as I report both to SDI. However, if my job gives me a raise, how do I report that to SDI and how long does it take for it to reflect? Or does it matter?

    thanks in advance.

    3 AnswersLaw & Ethics2 years ago
  • How long should I wait before inquiring about status of my disability claim?

    My doctor and payroll filled out everything they needed to and I got an email stating, "Our records show that on 10/26/2017, you submitted a Claim for Disability Insurance (DI) Benefits..."

    That s been nearly six weeks ago. I know that these things can take a while, but I haven t had any correspondence whatsoever. Not even a denial. Is that normal?

    4 AnswersLaw & Ethics3 years ago
  • How to get to music folder in iPod with my computer?

    So I just got a new laptop and I m trying to transfer all my music from my iPod classic onto my iTunes. I know there s a way to do it because I ve done it before (the song titles are all just changed, like they re titled like QRIZ or IUTS, etc.) but its been a while since I ve done it and I for the life of me cannot remember how.

    I know I m not the only person who s done it/transfers their music this way. Can someone help me out?

    Thanks in advance.

    1 AnswerMusic & Music Players3 years ago
  • Do I apply for SSI or Disability?

    I m trying to figure out which one of these is the correct one to apply for. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and depression two years ago and -- particularly with the fibromyalgia -- it s incredibly difficult to work because I m constantly in pain. I already have my FMLA which allows me to take time off work and I m protected, but I m on part time which means I don t accumulate PTO, which means the time I have to take off I don t get paid for. I ve been told to apply for disability, but the process confuses me. My doctor filled out an ADA form, which explains my condition to my employer so they can make the proper accommodations for me. I also did a Functional Capacity Evaluation which goes into detail what I can and cannot do. I was told that I could work part time and then have disability pay the other half of what I would be making if I worked full time? Because I d like to work, I don t want to be taken off work completely. I dont know if I m explaining this correctly, but I guess my question is basically this -- which do I apply for: disability or SSI? And what s the difference?

    Thanks in advance

    3 AnswersLaw & Ethics4 years ago
  • Missed a letter from usps and the sender is the department of treasurey?

    I'm a little worried. My mom told me usps had a letter for me, but since i was at work, they left a little piece of paper saying 'sorry we missed you!' and the sender was the department of treasurey. I know i owe taxes i'm pretty sure they're gonna take whatever return i get, but has this happened to anyone before? what does this mean?

    2 AnswersPersonal Finance4 years ago
  • How long does a discretionary suspension last?

    I passed out at work a few years ago. I happened on two seperate occasions -- once because it got really hot in the store and then another time 'cause I was on my period and my cramps were so intense I got dizzy and blacked out. Both times, I hit my head, but when I went to the doctor, they checked me out and everything was fine. However, I got a document from DMV telling me they want me to undergo some medical evaluation and until I turned it in, my driver's license was suspended. This is b.s. I mean, I gotta drive to get to work. My friend told me that the same thing happened to her husband, but they let him get his license back after a year. So this may be a dumb question, but I'm not really sure how to go about getting this taken care of. I have a pain management doctor for fibromiyalgia and I just got a primary care physician, but they're relatively new to me and don't really know me that well. Does that matter? Can I just hand them this document and ask them to fill it out or what?


    1 AnswerLaw & Ethics6 years ago
  • Can my dr call the police on you for taking prescriptions not prescribed to you?

    So I was just recently diagnosed w/ fibromiyalgia. I was just able to see a pain management dr. Before that, I had no insurance and was in constant pain, so I guess i sort of self medicated with some norco i had left over from an old root canal and a friend let me use some of her 30mg morphine which helped me deal with the burning sensation i have in my back and arms. My pain management dr took a urine sample and obviously advised me she found morphine in it and wants me to resubmit another urine sample. I guess I don't really know how to deal w/ the situation? I mean, I did what I did because it felt like my nerves were being blow torched under my muscle and I was writhing in pain nearly every day, I could barely work. So I guess my question is, could I be reported for that or get in trouble? Or would that just stay between me and her?

    I know lots of people think fibromiyalgia is bullshit, so I would appreciate those who have actually dealt with it to answer this question for me.

    3 AnswersPain & Pain Management6 years ago
  • i made 17k for the whole year and i'm only getting back $105?

    Does that make sense to anyone?

    9 AnswersUnited States6 years ago
  • do i have to file the w2 for my job agency?

    i have two w2 s -- one from my employment agency and one from the job that the agency got me that hired me on permanently. since they re for the same place, do i have to file them both or no?

    1 AnswerLaw & Legal6 years ago
  • Narcotic withdrawals -- need help on how to deal?

    Hello, everyone. If I could get some real, helpful, non-judgemental information on this topic, I would really appreciate it.

    I've been dealing with fibromiyalgia and back pain for the last year or so. Prior to that, I had a series of tooth abcesses, extractions and root canals for which I was taking painkillers like norco and tramadol for. I still have issues with fibromiyalgia and I'm having trouble finding a pain doctor to help me long term, but I'm still a little upset at the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to the pain pills. The flu like symptoms I get when I go more than 24hrs without taking a pill I've realized are actually withdrawal symptoms and it's gotten to the point where I want to take a pill even when I'm not in pain just because I'm so scared of having to deal with withdrawal while also having to work 8hrs every day.

    So to people who know where I'm coming from and have been through this, can you offer me some input as to how to deal with this in a healthy way? I understand that dealing with this disease, I'll probably have to take some sort of pain medication but I don't want to be a slave to it. Like, if I can't my medication for whatever reason, I want to be able to be okay. I don't know if that makes sense. Anyways, I'm scared. Any advice?

    5 AnswersMedicine6 years ago
  • Is it okay to put head of household on my w4 tax form for work and file my taxes a single?

    I'm always so confused by this tax stuff. I thought that you could claim yourself as well as head of household because I am the head of my household, but I have no dependents. So if I file single for my income taxes, what would happen? Would I owe money?

    7 AnswersUnited States6 years ago
  • Sims 3 Launcher stopped working.?

    I uninstalled TS3 a while ago, but have it on my origin. This morning, I downloaded it and installed it, but when I click on the icon, it says "Sims 3 Launcher stopped working" and the launcher won't come up. I tried to find the TS3.exe file to run it that way, but it's not in the Electronic Arts folder. In fact, the Electronic Arts folder is empty.

    I don't remember having this much trouble the previous couple of times I've installed it.

    Any suggestions/ideas as to what the problem is?

    Thanks in advance.

    1 AnswerVideo & Online Games6 years ago
  • Will changing my W4 delay what time i get paid?

    I changed the number of allowances on my w4 last week and HR told me that it would reflect by the next pay period. Well it's midnight and I still don't have my direct deposit. It's usually there midnight sharp, so I'm super worried. Is this normal?

    6 AnswersUnited States6 years ago
  • being sued by debt collector?

    so a summons was delivered today while i was at work. my dad signed for it. apparently i'm being sued by a debt collector. i'm a little worried about this, because i read that if you lose these things, they can freeze your account and garnish your wages and i literally just started working, so i can't have that. the instructions on the little packet they gave me are really confusing. I agree that i owe them the money, but my mom's been in an out of the hospital and i just got a ok-paying job so i obviously can't afford to pay it all off in one big sum. does anyone have an idea on how to handle this? what happens if i ignore it? do i have to get an attorney? can't I just call the debt collector to make arrangement or does the fact that i've received a summons means that it's gone past that point? help pls

    2 AnswersCredit6 years ago