Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 206Upvotes of all answers to this question58 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 418Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
Affirmative action: hiring people based on race, sex or other such demographics.
Equal Opportunity: hiring people based on their merit only, with no discrimination for or against people based on race, sex or other such demographics.20 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 207Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 202Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 324Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 54Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Waters and Tliab should be defunded and removed.21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question
On our last day here in the Y/A world would you like to list the dumbest fvcking thing Trump has ever said?Favourite answer:
This is tough choosing just one. Revolutionary War airports. Mexico will pay for the wall. Injecting disinfectant. The virus will just go away, like magic. I won the election. Invisible airplanes. But my personal favorite is "believe me" every time he lied.20 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 155Upvotes of all answers to this question
Do they truly love each other or is there an agenda behind it all?
Are they equals or is one over powering the other?
Does Harry truly love her? And does she truly love him?
Is she attractive enough to be with the Prince of England? Should he still be in the Royal Family?
Would Meghan ever be friendly with the royals again?
Why did it all go so wrong?
Do you think Meghan was suited for the royal family? Strong enough to be in the royal family?
Do you think an American should have been allowed to marry into the royal family?
Do you think it will last? Will Harry and Meghan get divorced or separate?
Will Harry return to the United Kingdom?
Do you miss fun Prince Harry? Do you think he’s happy with his new life, new wife?62 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers to this question24 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 104Upvotes of all answers to this question60 AnswersEtiquette4 days ago
- 278Upvotes of all answers to this question81 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
I totally agree with the My Pillow guy that ALL free speech should be protected. Why does anybody oppose this?
It's just weird to hear it from the CEO of a company that uses the bodies of decomposing babies to fill his pillows. Especially since he kills the babies himself by slowly strangling them to death while he laughs and masturbates.9 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago