Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 282Upvotes of all answers to this question92 Answers1 day ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question
Does cancel-culture America really believe they can shape the country in their image using passive/aggressive force? Then what happens?Favourite answer:
Regardless of which political party you affiliate with or don't, if you're an American you have the right to speak freely. If someone tries to cancel or silence you that's all the more reason to get loud.
To the person who said, get over it things change... Yes things change because of people who stand up for their rights. Segregation, black Civil rights movement, women and blacks getting the right to vote, gay marriages, interracial marriages... it was the people that refused to be canceled that gave us these rights by speaking out in the face of adversity. They didn't just "get over it."27 Answers1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question157 Answers3 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question21 Answers9 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Because the media cover for them. We all saw the cities burning while some lame "journalist" stood there telling us it was just "peaceful unrest". Then the govt just turns them loose to do it again.5 Answers22 hours ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 799Upvotes of all answers to this question
"Like many corners of the internet, Yahoo Answers has become a cesspool of conspiracy theories and outlandish questions that dragged down Yahoo's brand as it tries to move upscale. For example, one of the top questions on the website Tuesday morning asks "Is Yahoo Answers being shut down because conservatives have exposed the Socialist takeover of America?"133 Answers4 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers to this question21 Answers1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Everyone is blaming somebody, who do you blame?463 Answers6 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
Worker cooperatives are workers owned companies.10 Answers8 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
When Derek Chauvin stood on George Floyd's neck, the other cops did nothing, laughed & encouraged, why weren't they challenged\disciplined?Favourite answer:
Institutional racism9 Answers8 hours ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why does US have the system of employed at will where you can be terminated at anytime for no reason? ?
Yet all other advanced economies give employees legal protection & rights at work with employment tribunals? Can one have a family & mortgage in US?7 Answers8 hours ago
- 217Upvotes of all answers to this question82 Answers4 days ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question14 Answers2 hours ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question14 Answers2 days ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question
So is the senate parliamentarian, the high priestess of the United States? What is her power that allows Democrats the excuse to why they?
Can’t Keep their campaign promises?
What is her constitutional authority?4 Answers8 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question13 Answers3 hours ago