Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
If covid-19 is natural, 90% of us are safe, if covid-19 is a synthetic virus, who knows,. So wht are countries/states shutting it down?
Do they know something they're not sharing?7 Answers3 months ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
My story is long. My sister married someone from here and moved here permanently. I'm originally from Canada. Our mother is very abusive so I ended up getting kicked out and I was homeless for 2 weeks until my sister called me up and paid for my flight to come stay with her. I was young and dumb so I didn't think of trying for myself. I was 21 at the time and I just got on the plane and came to stay with my sister and her husband. I ended up staying far too long. Even my sister wasn't expecting this. They have a newborn baby and I occupy the babies room and I can tell they're annoyed of me. I really want to head back home but I fear the trouble I'm going to be in. I literally left and stayed here for 3 entire years. My passport has been expired for 2 years now. How do I get back to Canada? I want to start living my life and depend on myself. I have a plan to go stay in a woman's shelter and get a job. With this covid stuff, it's gonna be hard but I can't stay here anymore. Things have been tense and I want to leave this family alone and move on. What do I do? I have my expired Canadian passport and all my Canadian identification. I have no money and my sister will not be paying because she's a new mom and won't be able to afford my flight. I'm 24 now and I don't know what to do.5 Answers3 months ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question
Could nanochip be administered on the needle of the syringe instead of the actual vaccine or it has to be inside the vaccine?Favourite answer:
Your time hat is too tight5 Answers4 months ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
If you're protected from me using mask, face shield, gloves, vaccine, etc. , then why should I use those?Favourite answer:
You won't so what's the difference?11 Answers4 months ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question11 Answers4 months ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
People flock to Trump rallies because they are anti-ESTABLISHMENT. Lib-drones can only explain it as being a cult. Could it be...projection?
The US can not exist
-- AS the United States, an independent nation -- under an establishment subset beholden to trillionaire globalists. We're fighting like it's WWIII to break from that subservient squalor of peasants.
- It's hardly surprising when libs misidentify it as "being like them".8 Answers6 months ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
Since the Republicans are supported and being supported by Russia, why can't Democrats ask China to help even the political playing field?
A rapidly rising and dynamic Asian superpower and the party of progress and diversity, versus a dying country of gas and oil, and their fellow far-right white power accomplices? Heh, don't see this showdown lasting too long...11 Answers6 months ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
call them up and see4 Answers8 months ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The FBI found that the Chinese were hacking labs to steal information on COVID-19 vaccine research (cheaper than developing it yourself) and told the Chinese to close their Houston consulate. The Chinese denied this and retaliated in kind. SOP. No big deal.5 Answers9 months ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Pretty likely:6 Answers9 months ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question11 Answers9 months ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
I am a u.s citizen (living in the u.s) but i need to talk to an American embassy. How can i contact them?
I need to call an american embassy while living in the u.s. Is there even one located in the United states? Its not an emergency so i dont want to call the consulate...should i just call my state? How tf do you do that?? Please help12 Answers12 months ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Carter wasn't intentionally a BAD President. He was just ineffective and didn't get anything accomplished while he was in office.
If you want an example of a BAD President, you don't have to look any farther than Barack Obama. He was INTENTIONALLY bad for our country, and did several things to make the American people less prosperous and less safe.13 Answers12 months ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Americans love money the rest is hate name a country Americans admire ANYONE AT ALL ?10 Answers12 months ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question10 Answers1 year ago