Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
They should send all LGBT cult members to the chambers9 Answers4 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
I can’t wait til the sinful LGBT is gone forever!
Finally, all you fgts and trannies will leave me alone and stop being so obsessed with me
Tara J (gay icon and gay rights Advocate)10 Answers3 days ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers to this question
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I hope this isn't rude. Just questioning a lot right now.
16, male, he/him.13 Answers6 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question10 Answers3 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
I came out as trans (ftm) to a friend but she doesn't seem to understand. How do I explain it to her?
She genuinely doesn't seem to understand. A second later after I said it, she continued to call me by my deadname (despite the fact I said to call me Harry) and continued to use she/her.
She's getting to an understanding but I want her to FULLY understand.
How do I explain it to her?11 Answers4 days ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Take her shopping for casket and scare the chit out of her9 Answers6 days ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes, straight men would never look their way anyway lol
Tara J (Gay Ally)8 Answers4 days ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question9 Answers4 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The male homosexuals, please.8 Answers4 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It would be like snuggling with some old cheeseburger wrappers7 Answers3 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Not my place to judge, Allah will take care of them lol
Tara J7 Answers4 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
As a teen, I always wondered if being gay is so uncool and unchristian, so why gay sex is so much pleasurable :-)?Favourite answer:
First of all, there's nothing wrong with gay sex. I can't emphasise that strongly enough. However, your reasoning is faulty. Heroin and other dangerous drugs can be extremely pleasurable but they really aren't a good idea.7 Answers4 days ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
There’s only so much the Government and Tax Payers can do to help them. We even pay for medical treatments for them to avoid what would be an inevitable consequence of their actions. But still, their AIDS Infestation continues... .. ..6 Answers3 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
It's really odd that people try to recreate language to come up with some oddball new term to describe something that there is already a perfectly good term for. The majority of "straight" people find the term cisgender to be offensive, often because it is used in an offensive manner by militant LBGTQBBQLOL persons in their failed crusade to pretend they are normal. Why then do they continue to use the term?6 Answers3 days ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question10 Answers1 week ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
I conducted a survey among college kids and some older people.
The forum question was answered anonymously among 100+ people
Not even a single straight man said they would ever consider a serious relationship with a trans, however 4% stated they wouldn't mind trying out for a one night stand.
The reason I say this is because I watched documentaries about lives of transgender people and the ones 60+ in age is always single and regrets the gender reassignment surgery stating the 'hole' is basically a wound that heals up if not 'used'.
So I don't understand what trans people look forward to in life?
My personal opinion on trans people after research is that its a form of mental illness that can lead to self harm, however, if the person is happy to be trans and can lead a normal life we must let them be and treat them as anyone else (nothing more or nothing less)
But with so much suicide rate among trans I believe there should be a research on 'cure' people people who seem unsatisfied or high risk of suicide and regret later on in life.6 Answers4 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It should be obvious that many of us have tried this. If a one-legged person had the opportunity to have a real leg grown from their cells and grafted onto the stump, many of them would, well, hop at the chance. Would you deny them that?8 Answers5 days ago