Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 254Upvotes of all answers to this question98 Answers3 days ago
- 236Upvotes of all answers to this question50 Answers3 days ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers to this question40 Answers3 days ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question37 Answers3 days ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question34 Answers3 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question23 Answers3 days ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question16 Answers21 hours ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers to this question22 Answers16 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question18 Answers2 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
This is such BULLSHiit. If you gonna make up this pandemic just for your evil agenda and your manipulative game, at least make it make sense. The government and mainstream media re horrible liars. Surrounding this pandemic, they've given curfews in the past. *Indoors by 10pm*
So the virus only comes out after 10 right??
Is this really because of a virus or is it because of control and making you be more obedient to authority?
Also, how come humans are the only species affected by this virus? Why isn't the system reporting on other animals dropping down dead from this so called deadly virus? How could we be the only ones on earth ffected by it?
When I go outside the litte animals and birds are still doing fine. The world looks no different from pre-covid. The media and authority are the real virus. Im sick of hearing about this fake pandemic story everyday.
They just wanna fear monger and force you to take that vaccine.
This is all about getting you to accept the new world order and life wont ever be the same post-covid.
Is this really about a virus or is this about total control and obedience?6 Answers9 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers to this question9 Answers21 hours ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question5 Answers7 hours ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
I’m gonna use A and B as the options, and then describe why you would choose that.
A. A guy who’s extroverted and positive. Is into things like football, basketball and video games. He’s the life of the party usually. Makes friends really fast. Is like able to everyone from the very start. His good traits are making you feel good, fun to be around, and will always make you smile.
B. A guy with laid back, genuine demeanor who has a funny bone in him. He’s into things like longboard skateboarding, going to the beach and going to the movies. Comes across as quiet at first. People find him likable if they interact with him one on one. Makes friends gradually due to his laid back personality. His traits are making you feel at ease, can talk to him about anything, and never fails to make you laugh occasionally.8 Answers20 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
The DOG section are a humorless bunch of self righteous and rude idiots. Should I spend my last Yahoo days trolling them?
Or will that be naughty of me? 😏10 Answers1 day ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question
🤔🦊 lol14 Answers5 hours ago
- 137Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yeah, like 2007 or 6.
At the time I think I had a Cingular phone and Myspace was The ****!!!
What code can I use to make my page better.
Then Facebook came out and ****** all that.
Lazy *** people and a lazy site, never really ever has gone anywhere, but advertisements.
Facebook and the little shithead who started it should get cancer and die young.
I remember AOL chat rooms.
Chat Bombs and YElite.
God the early years were great.
If Verizon is smart they will start a Q/A site.50 Answers4 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers to this question11 Answers1 day ago
- 977Upvotes of all answers to this question142 Answers6 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
I went to my friends wedding yesterday. I have known them since high school and I made them their wedding cake as a gift 😊4 Answers12 hours ago