B&A Fun Poll 2: You're In A Bookstore...(+Updates on NOW and WC)?

Hey B&A Pick what you would pick if you saw these in a book store, if you have more than one answer, pick from best to worst and BA will go to elaboration =) 1) Titles: - Death's Heart - A Single Man - Perched Outside in the Pouring Rain - The Third Eye - A Story to Tell - Month of May 2) Opening... show more Hey B&A

Pick what you would pick if you saw these in a book store, if you have more than one answer, pick from best to worst and BA will go to elaboration =)

1) Titles:
- Death's Heart
- A Single Man
- Perched Outside in the Pouring Rain
- The Third Eye
- A Story to Tell
- Month of May

2) Opening line(s)
- It was a little black box

- "You can't."
"But, oh, I already did."

- My finger trailed over the picture

- The spaceship landed, only not where we had planned.

- "Goodbye." And then she was gone.

3) The closing line:
- She smiled. "Remember me?"

- "We come in peace."

- She didn't scream. In fact, she didn't make any noise at all.

- I opened the envelope, taking out a note. 'Harlows Park. Sunday at 1 pm. I want to see you. Be there. Grace.'

BQ: How many of you got ideas for a story whilst reading above? Be honest! (You know what? These are great starting points for WC...hm!)
~ JLT
--------------------------------------...
Updates:
Very briefly, NOW (Night of Write) is a great, motivational night where writers plan a date to stay up at night to complete their individual goals. WC (Writers Challenge) is just a free, fun competition for writers to express their talent, and get the chance to become a better writer. Founder of NOW, Amber, and WC, Just Like That (myself, if you haven't noticed) have decided to join together to make a website together, if you'd like take a look I'll post the link in the additional details

It's not only host of the two challenges found on B&A, but there is much more going on - Writers Gallery, Tips, Surveys, Forum, Writing Exercises...!

Let me know your thoughts
Thanks ;)
Update 2: Thanks for answers :)

@MissFit: Haha! Feel free to use ;) That goes for everyone really, glad I could prompt ideas XD
Update 3: @MissFit: Woohoo! Thanks and glad you like XD

Thanks to Jen and Kathryn too XD