Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

Is there some way to take a video of what is going on-screen on your computer using Windows?

Like I know how to take a single screenshot (the Prt Sc button on the Insert key), but I want to know if you can take continuous video WITHOUT using something externally like a camera.

I am running Microsoft Windows XP Home as well as Media Center on another computer.

Thank you~

Favorite Answer

I use CamStudio (http://camstudio.org/) It's free and easy to use. If you wanted to record demonstrations and wanted to pay some money I'd recommend Adobe Captivate, but for just general screen recording I'd recommend CamStudio, I use it for all my You Tube videos.

yes you can, there are numerous programs to take video of your desktop, usually the program that captures screenshots, captures screen video too. i'm using super screen capture

u need software .. somthing like camtasia studio ..