My computer crashes when on desktop?

my computer recently just crashes on desktop...right after loading everything.and it just crashes..and im working in safe mode. so if u please...please help me.and safe mode is incovenient..it hav no sound and alot of things that is not functionable. SO PLEASE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP ty

Favorite Answer

Assuming you have system restore turned on. When starting in safe mode it should ask you if you would like to use System Restore, if it does ask your in luck. Use system restore to roll back your PC back to before the problem occurred.

If you don't have system restore it's time to back-up and reinstall Windows. The reinstall procedure is really easy if your computer manufacturer gave you a repair disc.

you can go to the library and request a cd from ubuntu linux and what you do is set your BIOS to boot from cd and you can download an anti-virus program to scan your hard drive