I am short waisted and this make me look fat! What should I do?

I am short waisted and this makes me look fat! What should I do? I am really short waisted so I look fat. I dont want to change my whole wardrobe (because I cant afford it). All my friend have long waist and look really skinny, but I look really overweight, but I am not. The otherday my friends and I were doing... show more I am short waisted and this makes me look fat! What should I do?
I am really short waisted so I look fat. I dont want to change my whole wardrobe (because I cant afford it). All my friend have long waist and look really skinny, but I look really overweight, but I am not. The otherday my friends and I were doing bmi testing just to make sure we were the right weight. Me and my friend (that looks really skinny because of her long waist) weight the same. So after we weigh ourselves one of my friends says to me, 'Are you sure thats your weight because that how much Lisa weighs'. My friend was basicaly saying to me 'Your not skinny, so you cant weigh that little'. I dont really care that my friend said this (and it is not the reason I want to look skinnier)
What should I do? Is there a way i can extend my torso.

I am not fat, I am normal for my age and height. I also dont have an eating disorder (this is for people that think I do).
Sorry for my bad spelling and grammer, this was realy rushed!