Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

Why doesn't Hello Kitty have a mouth?

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

I cannot believe I actually researched this. Anyway, the 'Hello Kitty' character is owned by Sanrio Company, Ltd. According to their web site, 'Hello Kitty' does not have a mouth because 'Hello Kitty' speaks from her heart. She is Sanrio's ambassador to the world who isn't bound to one certain language.

Hello Kitty No Mouth

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why doesn't Hello Kitty have a mouth?

Source(s): doesn 39 kitty mouth: https://tr.im/TtEtx
  • Jayne

The Norse goddess Hel is pretty bada**. She rules the underworld with an iron fist, has a face that's half beautiful and half monster, and rules over anyone who doesn't get to Valhalla after death. She is also supposed to be a key player in the beginning of Ragnarok.

my friend told me hello kitty doesn't have a mouth becuse she couldn't speek right. so the devil told her that they would help but insted they cut off her mouth

The myth is that Japan do not like women to talk. I think this is wrong because my friends mom is from Japan and she talks .

my cuzin said that this lul girl wd said that if as born with canser in her mouth and she couldent talk and than she never told her mom and than her mom wooped her and than the mom made a promis to the devil that if he keep her daughter alive than she will give her daughter to the devil

• Laura

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awzI4

Constantly carry a boombox with you that plays George Thorogood's "Bad to the Bone" on repeat. Paint the boombox with a Pikachu/Hello Kitty face and beat the **** out of anyone who even MENTIONS it. Tattoo "Law" and "Order" on your fists, Walk into your classroom mid lecture, spank your teacher and bend her over and pull out a jar of Cajun Pepper mixed with cocaine mixed with gun powder mixed with glass shards and make lines of it on her back. Proceed to snort said lines. Ask "YOU BITCHES WANT SOME?!" to your class. If anyone says yes, pour the entire jar on the table, throw your face in the pool of it and snort it all in one go, a la Tony Montana. If anyone says no, do the exact same thing Pay Kimbo Slice to come to your school and start a fight with you on the playground, which you will then have to pay him more to throw it, and you can beat him up in front of the entire school Instead of lunch, bring kittens in a lunchbox everyday, move between every table in your lunch area and look someone in the eye. Bite the head off the kitten (while maintaining eye contact), toss the rest, move onto another person, repeat. Along with your to-go coffee cup, bring a full can of diesel fuel and use it to fill the cup. Chug it in front of your classmates regularily, let out a large burp with a lighter in front of your mouth so you can breathe fire like a dragon. Make sure it burns off the eyebrows of the sexist/most popular girl in class. Don't worry though, that was so badass she'll still want to **** you. Make sandals out of jagged lego pieces and walk around in them all day Use a loud Harley Davidson motorcycle to go everywhere. Even if it's down the hall. Also, make a point of carrying a bucket of dust to throw under the wheels and spray into the faces of onlookers During class, give yourself prison style tattoos with snake fangs STILL ATTACHED TO A LIVING AND PISSED OFF SNAKE. When finished, take the angry reptile and refashion it into a fashionable, hissing scarf Whenever somebody speaks to you, scoff and say "Yeah, a little queerfag like you WOULD say that, wouldn't you?" Regardless of the context. When time comes for the school to raise money for a charity, volunteer to work in a "badass resistance booth". It's similar to a kissing booth, except the participants just look into your eyes and see how long they can go without peeing their pants. When all the donations are collected, don't give the money to charity. What are you? Some kind of SOFTASS? Hire Neil DeGrasse Tyson to follow you around all day going "Watch out, we got a badass over here". Punch him in the face every time for mocking you. Probably buy him a beer afterwards with all the money you stole from that charity. Invade Russia in the wintertime and win If you're feeling phila/misanthropic at the same time and overhear somebody talking about not sympathising with orphans in the third world, make them into orphans themselves so they understand the plight of the less fortunate Don't just have sex with the moms of the kids who bullied you, use the money you stole to found your own porn company which produces only fetish material starring their mothers. Have the soundtracks of said videos playing on the school intercom all day Stand outside the door of your school every morning punching kids as they walk in, and say "WELCOME TO THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS, ************!!!" No exceptions. Grow a chesthair. Bitches love chesthairs. I'm up to about 15 by this point, and I've gotten 15 times more bitches than I did when I was too young for them Walk to school naked in winter (you may still wear the snake scarf if you like) and wearing freshly harvested bear skin in the summer. Beat up anyone who brings to school/ talks about designer teas. That's not really too related to badassery, but I just think that designer tea is the most pretentious industry ever and I think you owe me for all these tips, so this can be a start Wear a pink THUG LIFE t shirt whenever possible That's all I can think of right now, but I think this could be a pretty good start for you. Good luck!

• Almost 2,000 answers, and 0% best answers. You have wasted so much time.

is a beutiful wise message

this is stupid i think that she dosint have a mouse cus she bang it okay that stupid

idk but i have hello kitty dolls and didnt notices she dont have a mouth lol