Petals
Lv 4
Petals asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Has anyone else answered a ? & been cut off by Yahoo for reaching a DAILY LIMIT of answers?! How dumb is that?

To the poor guy w/computer viruses and no money -- and I hope you read this -- you probably have malware and spyware. Get the trial version of Webroot's Spy Sweeper. And do a search for freeware, McAfee and Norton both have trial versions.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

SO STEWPID. and ill see if i can find the guy and post your answer for him.

• 1 decade ago

Did you just answer a question by posting a question??

Anyway, it's not dumb. It's to, well, it's Yahoo's way for spam control. The idea is if you get picked enough as a best answer you will move up faster, you will get to answer more, move up even faster and before you know it, you will be at level 7. They figure by then you have pretty much earned the right of free reign and self control. At least that is the way I see it.

• 1 decade ago

I did have that problem before, but now, since I'm at Level 5, I have unlimted answers, so I don't have the limit problem anymore.

• 1 decade ago

I know right when they tell you how far you away from the next level and you want to find out what's next.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yup, two days ago, I was helping someone with a cold or something, and couldn't :(

• 1 decade ago

read this

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system;_ylt=...

there is no such a spyware, its just that you have limited question per day, this number vary according to your level

• 1 decade ago

Huh? What are you talking about?

• 1 decade ago

i know! right?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.