Why does it always fall to the wife to spice up a boring marital sex life??? Or is it just me?

How come whenever sex frequency slows to a crawl, it's seems to be the woman's job to fix it. She's supposed to dress up for him, work harder at being attractive, etc. It's pretty standard advice. Here's an idea: I'd love to see my husband have to work to turn ME on! I'd like to be... show more How come whenever sex frequency slows to a crawl, it's seems to be the woman's job to fix it. She's supposed to dress up for him, work harder at being attractive, etc. It's pretty standard advice. Here's an idea: I'd love to see my husband have to work to turn ME on! I'd like to be pursued and seduced occasionally! Maybe he should wear the high heels and lingerie for awhile. But I'm not bitter... Seriously, WHAT do you husbands think you're supposed to do to maintain a good, frequent, healthy sex life in a marriage? What is your responsibility in that area?
Update: Uh..."tears"... if you're not going to bother reading the whole question, why did you answer? And, I'm not about to do something childish like leave my husband and three kids just so I can play some sort of mind game. Geez.
Update 2: "~me~", you've described him perfectly: "He might be afraid that you won't like what he does or says, and if he feels pressured he'll just get more afraid." Even after 13 years of marriage, he's still sort of inhibited. :( "tictacs", really good answer. I... show more "~me~", you've described him perfectly:

"He might be afraid that you won't like what he does or says, and if he feels pressured he'll just get more afraid."

Even after 13 years of marriage, he's still sort of inhibited. :(

"tictacs", really good answer. I love that question you came up with to turn the responsibility over to him!