I clean the toilet with my husbands toothbrush for payback? Anyone else done this?

• 2 decades ago

No....but I did feed my boyfreind rotten meat! I had the feeling he was cheating on me(later found out he was) and one day he asked me to have dinner waiting when he got home. Stupid me, I did and that night he didn't come home. I got so mad I went on a cleaning rampage since I couldn't sleep-I cleaned out the fridge and while I was at it and tossed some steaks that I had thawed but never cooked (they were a weird greenish brown color)The next day he came home after work (no excuse)and said he was starved-could I fix him something to eat? I almost told him to go **** himself but then a wonderful idea popped into my head! I dug the meat out of the trash, cooked it up,and served him fajitas! OLE`! Unfortunatley it didn't kill him, but it did give him the raging squirts for 2 days. I also used his beard trimmer to shave my nether regions all the time. I got a giggle everytime I saw him shaving his face with it.

• 2 decades ago

No. I have never done this. It might make you feel better in the short term, but it doesn't solve anything. Take the anger someplace else, then later sit down and think about solutions to the problem that led you to "payback". It takes a lot more courage to stop doing things that are resentful (payback) and to focus on the real issue. Payback is what children do because they don't have the tools and maturity to resolve things. You are ready for a challenge, go for it and leave the toothbrush in the holder!Good luck.

• 2 decades ago

No. Not only is that a bit childish and mean spirited, but it's disgusting and unless you are mad enough to actually divorce him, I'd say you probably shouldn't ever do that to him again. You could've gotten him SERIOUSLY ill.

The concept of 'payback' is something that I personally would reserve for my enemies- not the man I chose to spend the rest of my life with.

• 2 decades ago

NO.

I have never heard of that practise before.

It's The 150 th anniversary of the birth of Sigmund Freud to-day.You would have been a very interesting case for him.

From where he is you must miss him a lot.

• 2 decades ago

I think you need to find other ways of getting your own back. It sounds as if your relationship with him isn't good- so maybe you need to sort that out, and buy him a new toothbrush!

• 2 decades ago

That's funny because you'll get him sick with a bug and then when you kiss he'll give it to you. So basically it's like you licked the toilet yourself.

• 2 decades ago

Sure but then i threw out the toothbrush.

• 2 decades ago

real mature. I hope you can grow to enjoy some type of intimate relationship in the future. you don't know what you are missing.

• 2 decades ago

I use to wipe my soon to be ex-wifes toothbrush all over my **** and balls. Then I would smile as she brushed her teeth.

• 2 decades ago

Only once did I rinse it in "clean" toilet water.