Is it possible for a woman to have a 6 month pregnancy?

My mom and dad are trying to tell me that she was pregant with me when they got married ( and she doesnt look it in the pictures) But they got married end of September and I was born end of March... Which would mean I was3 months premature?
Update: Correction--- My mom is trying to tell me she WASNT pregnant when she was getting married. But liek She doens tsoudn very convincing when she tells me and its kind of like a joke wiht my aunt and my grandmother... and I'm not small or anyhting.. I'm 5'7 and 125 lbs. right now... so It hink they are... show more Correction--- My mom is trying to tell me she WASNT pregnant when she was getting married. But liek She doens tsoudn very convincing when she tells me and its kind of like a joke wiht my aunt and my grandmother... and I'm not small or anyhting.. I'm 5'7 and 125 lbs. right now... so It hink they are bs' ing me.... but Im jsut curious if it is possible