where can I buy lumpia wrappers?

I live in Las Vegas, and have not found them locally. Is there a store on the net that sells them?

the Won-ton wrappers that I can find are too small. I remember lumpia as longer...

why don't you just make your own lumpia wrappers? it'll be less of a hassle to make your own instead of going through endless searches in the supermarket. try searching on the net on how to make lumpia wrappers.

• sweet

Lumpia Wrappers

I moved here to South Carolina from San Diego. I have to tell you, here in SC, no Filipino Restaurant, no Filipino market, no Filipino people, well not many compares to San Diego. I know about the Wonton wrappers but that's not want I want. I want the thin wrapper. I'm having a party and they requesting Lumpia. I guess I have to find the recipe to make me one.

The answers given are true, but if you have to ask where to but lumpia wrappers, I recommend you don't embark on making lumpia. It's a big mess and takes forever. Just stop by the local Filipino restaurant and buy some lumpia. Find out if there is a Goldilocks near you and get some of their Ensaymada with Ube-it's the bomb.

Spring roll wrappers are almost as good. Asian grocery stores.

• CJ

if you live in the US, you can get them in any grocery store (even super walmart) - they are the same as the WONTON wrappers. Also, if you have an oriental grocery store in your town, they will have it in the fridge section

why not make the wrappers on your own? it's not that difficult. find good recipes on the net.

Any japanese or asian food market. Even some mainstream chains are starting to carry them.

I can get them in the frozen section at our local Albertsons.

at an asian market.