where can I buy lumpia wrappers?

Update:

I live in Las Vegas, and have not found them locally. Is there a store on the net that sells them?

Update 2:

the Won-ton wrappers that I can find are too small. I remember lumpia as longer...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

why don't you just make your own lumpia wrappers? it'll be less of a hassle to make your own instead of going through endless searches in the supermarket. try searching on the net on how to make lumpia wrappers.

• sweet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Lumpia Wrappers

• 6 years ago

I moved here to South Carolina from San Diego. I have to tell you, here in SC, no Filipino Restaurant, no Filipino market, no Filipino people, well not many compares to San Diego. I know about the Wonton wrappers but that's not want I want. I want the thin wrapper. I'm having a party and they requesting Lumpia. I guess I have to find the recipe to make me one.

• 1 decade ago

The answers given are true, but if you have to ask where to but lumpia wrappers, I recommend you don't embark on making lumpia. It's a big mess and takes forever. Just stop by the local Filipino restaurant and buy some lumpia. Find out if there is a Goldilocks near you and get some of their Ensaymada with Ube-it's the bomb.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Spring roll wrappers are almost as good. Asian grocery stores.

• CJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

if you live in the US, you can get them in any grocery store (even super walmart) - they are the same as the WONTON wrappers. Also, if you have an oriental grocery store in your town, they will have it in the fridge section

• 1 decade ago

why not make the wrappers on your own? it's not that difficult. find good recipes on the net.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Any japanese or asian food market. Even some mainstream chains are starting to carry them.

• 1 decade ago

I can get them in the frozen section at our local Albertsons.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

at an asian market.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.