How can i get my german shepherd to behave?

my german shepherd is becoming aggressive towards other people and animals. she is 4 months old and play bites me alot and i cant get her to stop biting me. but she isnt aggressive to me or my family. she loves my moms dog and my boy friends familys dogs.. it seems like any other person or animal we dont know even... show more my german shepherd is becoming aggressive towards other people and animals. she is 4 months old and play bites me alot and i cant get her to stop biting me. but she isnt aggressive to me or my family. she loves my moms dog and my boy friends familys dogs.. it seems like any other person or animal we dont know even if they arent close or paying us any attention she grows at. her hair stands up some times too. she growled at a kid the other day.. she is a very sweet dog and is teething really bad so i think thats why she is biting me playfully. but overall she is a good dog. with a lot of potential.. she just needs to be taught to listen better.. i have been socializing her since i got her when she was a puppy.. is it possible that she is just so protective over me that she will never be able to meet strangers?

advice please !!!
9 answers 9