LindyLou asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Laser spinal surgery in Australia?

I want Laser spinal surgery in Australia. I have 7 prolapsed discs in my spine I want non-invasive laser surgery performed on my spine. Where and performed by whom can I get it?

Favorite Answer

Two of my patients have got spinal surgery in India.One was treated for spondylolistheis by spinal fusion and the other for disc herniation by laser surgery.Both of them are very happy with the results.Their pain and other symptoms due to nerve compression have totally gone.

Spinal Surgery is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges spine surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.I have also read that they arrange financing for american and canadian patients as spine surgery is not covered by insurance.They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.

The cost savings are incredible.As a doctor i personally believe that your spine surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.both my patients had gone to India through the forerunners healthcare company.i strongly recommend you to talk to this company,checkout your options with surgery from them.

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

• alanna

Laser Spine Surgery In Canada

If you need laser spine surgery then India is the best place where cost is comparatively low with high success rate. For medical arrangements in India, international patients can contact We Care India, a medical treatment packaging company.

Contact Details

info@wecareindia.com or call at +91 9029304141

Read More

http://indiahospitaltour.com/

• Sula

laser spinal surgery australia

2

Source(s): Remedies for Hemorrhoids http://sparkindl.info/HemorrhoidsNaturalCure/?ei5O

1

I would like to say thank you to Destiny kings Loan finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a large family, and every time we have had a crisis Destiny kings Loan finance has helped us out. I thank God for the help they have provided to me and my family,email them today at {destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com