Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Marie asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Is Nour a nice name?

i have a fwend named Noor (pronounced as spelled) and everyone likes her name and so do i. so if its pronounced like that yea...but if its pronounced like "sour", then no.

It is unclear how it should be pronounced: Now-uh or Noo-uh or Nor. Honestly, I prefer Marie.

well i wouldn't say its a bad name but it is very unique (i have never heard of it so atleast you know that know one will have that name)

Personaly, i think it is a terrible name.

well it's better than Alan

reminds me of Sour....mmm me personally? no

No, I do not like it.

mostly wut otha ppl said