Are thier any americans who realy want to go to war with iran?

im an american,and i read a article on how many americans think we should go to war with iran.....is this possible,i just dont see it,i was wondering if anyone agrees,serious answers only..im mean real answers,not just "hell yes"crap,we will lose this war according to our top generals,aswell as make... show more im an american,and i read a article on how many americans think we should go to war with iran.....is this possible,i just dont see it,i was wondering if anyone agrees,serious answers only..im mean real answers,not just "hell yes"crap,we will lose this war according to our top generals,aswell as make america more vulnerable,iran will get a bomb,theirs just nothing we can do,a war will stop nothing,iran will never use the nuke,it will be an end to their world and they know this.....so why go fight a lost cause...the rest of the world is not with us.....
Update: **** its" their"..i know i know,typing to fast
Update 2: if iran wants to nuke the world,than why do they still sell oil to the us,why not just start a war,and why are you patriots on yahoo and not enlisting?,ww3 and thier will be no yahoo....why dont people ever think of the outcome...of nuclear war...iran is run by religion...but america is aslo heading that way as... show more if iran wants to nuke the world,than why do they still sell oil to the us,why not just start a war,and why are you patriots on yahoo and not enlisting?,ww3 and thier will be no yahoo....why dont people ever think of the outcome...of nuclear war...iran is run by religion...but america is aslo heading that way as well...christians want a religuios state,oh they stopped bombing clinics,so lets go bomb aother religions
12 answers 12