Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How should i get to know a girl better when im a shy guy, what should we talk about?

She goes to a different school then me,.. i took her to the dance but we blew it off for the movies. We rarely talked when we were chilling what shuld we be talking about?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Anything and everything, love. Getting to know a girl is the most important thing you can do in a relationship (or future relationship). If she let you take her out, she is likely fond of you and she may just be waiting for you to bring up the right topic. Any conversation is a right one. :D Good luck!

• 3 years ago

Hey im a shy lad as. Shyness is a blessing btw. Has helped me through life. Let her start the convo. If she cant understand you well to know yohr too shy to start a convo then she could shove off. Lol. But if you do syart the convo she might think your cute. Who knows.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

keep goin like take her as friend n the rest will come later n without askin anyone what to say n how to deal with it if u both r for each others theres nothing will come between u n her so for now to take away that shy side thing of her as friend n when ur with her try to b a real friend listen to her share everything with her b honest n am sure things will go for better between u 2

• 1 decade ago

i mean u guys can talk about anythin hobbies some of the things u did in ur life or want to do just basic stuff past relationships just anythin get creative

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You have to do your homework. Get a spy to get all the background info and talk about stuff she is into that you think is ok or cool.

• 1 decade ago

Get a puppy. She won't leave you alone. You can talk about various dog topics: dogfood, dog fleas, dog kleptomania, dog napping, dogonnit!

• 1 decade ago

How bad something or someone sucks, everyone always has something to rant about

• 1 decade ago

people love talking about themselves. try talking about something that interests her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's easy - Unshy it !!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.