I don't know. Do you?

Do you know?

Should I know? Or do I need to know?

There are so many darn things I want to know..

Such as if you drop an ant above 100000 feet will it die when it touches the ground?

Do you know? Because I don't but do I need to know?

I'm wasting my time here;;; At least I get my points;;;

Between theory and prcatice and at my age (55) I do know a few things if i don't know everything. I'm only human, learn as i go. in fact ... On my death bed ... I'll still be learning! You know about dying, what it feels like trouble is ... By the time i do know what it's like ... I won't be able to tell you i do know because ... I'll be dead!

I happen to know quite a bit. There is much to tell about so many things. When you're ready I will provide the answers.

I don't know definitely not. Do you know no? Im not sure if anyone knows no but I wish I did know no because if I did know no then nobody would know that I know and then we could all know together.....nooooooo why am I answering this question!!

Source(s): Know nos

Yes I do know, but I will tell you when I feel like it.

• Turtle

I most certainly do. Why don't you? I know I told you. Just think on it and you will remember I am sure.

Sometimes i think i know, but then i figure out that i didnt really know after all....

• Holly

I've been trying to find out for 34 years...

i do...

i know that; and much more!

in fact...there is'nt much i dont know

so it wont be surprising to find out that i have a sixth grade educated brain.

Ya