Isnt North Korea a bigger threat to America than Iran?

When it comes to North Korea the U.S admin stresses on talks where as incase of Iran it doesnt rule out the use of force. N.Korea is a nuclear power which defied the whole world by conducting a test but Iran is still a few years away from the nuclear bomb. I would also like to point out that Iran has no wepons... show more When it comes to North Korea the U.S admin stresses on talks where as incase of Iran it doesnt rule out the use of force. N.Korea is a nuclear power which defied the whole world by conducting a test but Iran is still a few years away from the nuclear bomb. I would also like to point out that Iran has no wepons capable of hitting the U.S shores where as the N.Koreans have missiles which can strike various U.S. Iran is condemed by only the U.S and few other western nation but incase of N.Korea the condemnnation is world wide. Also the N.Koreans are more likely to transfer Nuclear wepons in the hands of terrorist than iran like it transferred missiles to Pakistan in exchange of Nuclear technology. Given all these factors N.Korea is hardly mentioned by the U.S admin but they go all out threatning Iran, a non nuclear state with consequences which can contain military strike. If I were the U.S id be more worried about N.Korea with Nuclear wepons in the hands of a mad man. Your opinions pls?
12 answers 12