Does anyone else think that yahoo violates our first amendment?

I believe that Yahoo! violates our First Amendment (Freedom of Speech). I know that you agree to their TOS, and community guidlines when you sign up. I agree with a few of their policies and I'm not disputing that, but what I am disputing, is that fact that, if you so even dare to ask a question or give an... show more I believe that Yahoo! violates our First Amendment (Freedom of Speech). I know that you agree to their TOS, and community guidlines when you sign up. I agree with a few of their policies and I'm not disputing that, but what I am disputing, is that fact that, if you so even dare to ask a question or give an answer that has anything to do with race, you immediately get your Q or A removed. If it is happening in a way in which you are you PC terms, I don't see the problem. If people have a problem with it, then why run to Mommy(Yahoo!) and cry about it, why not either submit their answer, and move on, or just simply move on? I see so many pointless questions on here, that have no relevance to them, and when i tell them that, I get deleted. For example, If you could go on vacation with a celebrity who would it be and where too. My answer was : This is the stupidest question ever. And I got deleted. I just don't think it's fair.