How can I keep my two chihchua dogs warm in during cold winter months?

I can't keep my two chihchua dogs in my apartment because my cats don't get along with them so I let them stay in our back patio. But keeping them warm is my concern so what is the best way I can use or buy for them to keep them warm when they go to sleep or rest. Right now outside tempertaure can be from... show more I can't keep my two chihchua dogs in my apartment because my cats don't get along with them so I let them stay in our back patio. But keeping them warm is my concern so what is the best way I can use or buy for them to keep them warm when they go to sleep or rest. Right now outside tempertaure can be from somewhat 27 to 50 degree but tempertaure can jump from day to day so that why I asked you that question. Please don't say that I must keep them in the house because I have tried kept them in the house in separate room away from cats, it don't work because I tried to house train them for 9 months and they are sooooo hyper and won't listen to me at all about house training but they will listen if i call them but ignore us if we try to train them so i have tried to put newspaper on floor with tape because they keep mess up the newspaper and chew it up so they ended up pee and poop on floor or carpet. IT stink really bad and they poop like 5 to 6 times a day. I need to keep them outside.