Is there a way to sue them spammers that send you spam mail????

gettin' sick of making requests to have my email taken off of lists everywhere...whenever I get spam, I don't normally open the messages....but they sure pile up easily and I'm finding that I'm still getting mailings from those that I know I "unsubscribed" from...Isn't this some kind... show more gettin' sick of making requests to have my email taken off of lists everywhere...whenever I get spam, I don't normally open the messages....but they sure pile up easily and I'm finding that I'm still getting mailings from those that I know I "unsubscribed" from...Isn't this some kind of Harrassment?
Update: I've found that the mailings come from all over the world...I have Outlook/spam filtering by McAfee...works good there. But when I go to a web mail server to get mail...that's where I'm getting the hits...I selected the spam filter options to send to the Bulk, Spam or the JUNK folder but I'm finding... show more I've found that the mailings come from all over the world...I have Outlook/spam filtering by McAfee...works good there. But when I go to a web mail server to get mail...that's where I'm getting the hits...I selected the spam filter options to send to the Bulk, Spam or the JUNK folder but I'm finding that I've gotten messages from idiots that were nice enough to send an unsubscribe confirmation to my address...I saved those messages and saved the newer messages that come from those sources...still harrassment isn't it?