Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

I am trying to burn a copy protected DVD. I used DVD shrink to analyze it and I made a backup file of the DVD.

How to I burn it on to the DVD. I tried using the software on my computer as well as DVDfab. I am having trouble trying to just burn the disk. How do I do about getting that backup file that DVD shrink created onto the blank dvd?

Buy a burning program like Nero. They may have a trial on their website for Nero, just google it.

Well if you have Nero then you could go to Nero strat smart and then click on dvd then go to image burn then select the file and burn it. it should work.

• kaoz22

when the backup file is done it will appear an option to to burn a copy.

try Plato DVD Ripper. It can burn or convert DVD to DivX , XviD , & AVI , iPod , PSP , 3GP , Pocket PC , VCD , SVCD and more. You could choose subtitle, audio track, and customize output video and audio quality. And you could watch your these movies on your pc/ iPod / PSP / mobile phone / laptop / PDA.

dvd decrypter

i use nero