question for my brothers and sisters of the Wicca Path???

how many of my brothers and sisters of the Lord and the Lady of the Green earth ready for the Imbolc on Friday?I sure am!i love the Lord and the Lady.and i just want to let my brothers and sisters that i stand by you all to the end!i am with you all the way on our path with the faith of the Lord and the Lady.may They bless you all each day and bring lots of joy to you.please think about our path and not let it down and hold it high above your heads with pride and grace through this time that may be devestating where the christians bash us down.and talk bad about us.never mind what they say.we know the truth that our Horned God and our Maiden is of the heart,and They are of bright blessings.let our thoughts of the negative leave our inner spirits now!bless our hearts and minds oh Lord of the wild.Bless our lips oh Goddess of fertility.bring us joy to be cleansed throughout our days.

blessed be to all of you,

Hekate's witch)O(

Favorite Answer

Blessed be to you also. :-) May you have a wonderful Imbolc! I will not be celebrating myself (yes, I'm one of those "bad Wiccans" who only marks Samhain, Yule, and Beltane), but will be holding an esbat ritual on the Saturday night.

As far as not letting down our path... in my home city we have many Pagan resources and even hold our annual Beltane festival in the middle of the city's biggest park on the afternoon of the Sunday closest to the sabbat. I personally wear my pentacle every day and walk with my head held high, proud of my faith and willing to answer the questions of anyone who asks. I know this is not an option for many of my brothers and sisters in the faith, and to everyone who must practice in the shadows for fear of persecution, I say: Take heart! With every passing year the Wiccan community grows larger and stronger, and through tireless work we are standing up for our rights and educating people about our path so that they will know that we are neither worshippers of the Christian devil nor evildoers who seek to harm them.

Best of luck to you in your journey.

Source(s): The Witches' Voice News Section http://www.witchvox.com/xwrensnest.html

I'm actually really terrible - I've been so caught up with "stuff" these last two weeks, between outside obligations that I really just realized this afternoon that Friday is Imbolc! January has really flown by much quicker than I expected. But, I will definitely be celebrating, now that my brain has kicked into gear! It's not likely I'll be doing anything too huge, though, since I'm shooting a training video Saturday morning and will need to be up early.

I hope you have a very blessed Imbolc. Merry meet!

)O(

Merry Meet, my friend!

I have been looking forward to this for awhile, Imbolc & Esbat & the 28th anniversary of my handfasting! Tho I am a Hedge-Witch (solitary, not Wiccan) there will be a lot of celebrating! Even including a broom leap as a re-dedication!

I can only hope that one day the deluded ones (Christian or not) will come to their senses and realize that our belief is much more of peace, love and acceptance than theirs!

Bright Blessings!

)O(

• Tea

Happy Imbolc, Sister!

(Or Brother?)

• avina

tell her that the Wiccan Rede says "An it injury none, do what ye will", and that this means that Suicidal Chick isn't a actual Wiccan. provide her some sturdy Wicca books like "Wicca: A handbook for the Solitary Practitioner" by skill of Scott Cunningham. If no longer the rest, do no longer attempt to transform her to Christianity; this might only make her greater obdurate approximately her version of "Wicca". additionally, as a side observe: there's no longer something in Wicca that explicitly says that's incorrect to do drugs, and a few Wiccans use them for religious reports in lots a similar way as community people each and every so often use peyote. inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, I have been given into an exciting debate with a Christian one time the place the Christian mentioned "a minimum of our e book tells us to no longer choose, your faith ought to think of this is okay via fact it does not say to no longer!!!" And it dawned on me, i do no longer want a e book to tell me what to do and not do. while i'm loose to make certain issues for myself, i discover I make greater advantageous options. only via fact i will do something, does no longer advise i visit, or perhaps that i want to, and that's appropriate to drugs besides.you ought to tell your sister this, and particularly, enable her make her very own judgements; all of us make blunders, and with any luck she would be able to assessment from this.

Hi:

I do not follow your faith, but I think we have something in common. I believe that all people deserve to be blessed and to bless others. I'm unfamiliar with Imbolc and the lord and lady you speak of, but my Lord, Jesus, taught us to reach out to each other in faith and love and never bashed anyone. It's terrible that some in this world would bash others in the name of Christ.

Anyway, I hope that your life is blessed and full of joy. I also hope that you remember that your faith and my faith have that in common.

Blessed Be!

I hope that you have a wonderful Imbolc!

Unfortunately no. I live with my Christian grandmother. She'd be very upset if I did anything out of the ordinary and its not worth the trouble it would cause.

I am, I am having a candle light feast following my health and prosperity ritual.

Blessed Be. =]

It's nice to know I have some fellow Wiccans here.