Question for my brothers and sisters of the Wicca Path???

how many of my brothers and sisters of the Lord and the Lady of the Green earth ready for the Imbolc on Friday?I sure am!i love the Lord and the Lady.and i just want to let my brothers and sisters that i stand by you all to the end!i am with you all the way on our path with the faith of the Lord and the Lady.may... show more how many of my brothers and sisters of the Lord and the Lady of the Green earth ready for the Imbolc on Friday?I sure am!i love the Lord and the Lady.and i just want to let my brothers and sisters that i stand by you all to the end!i am with you all the way on our path with the faith of the Lord and the Lady.may They bless you all each day and bring lots of joy to you.please think about our path and not let it down and hold it high above your heads with pride and grace through this time that may be devestating where the christians bash us down.and talk bad about us.never mind what they say.we know the truth that our Horned God and our Maiden is of the heart,and They are of bright blessings.let our thoughts of the negative leave our inner spirits now!bless our hearts and minds oh Lord of the wild.Bless our lips oh Goddess of fertility.bring us joy to be cleansed throughout our days.
blessed be to all of you,
Hekate's witch)O(
11 answers 11