I have reached my daily limit?

I can't answer any more questions because iv'e reached my daily limit according to YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!. I didn't know I had one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Yes, at level 1 you can only answer so many questions. I guess this makes the game more interesting, to attain higher levels so that you can answer more questions, also to discourage trolling. people signing on with new identities just so they can leave a bunch of innane answers all over the place.

• 1 decade ago

You are spending far to much time on your computer - go out and meet people, nice people. Enjoy life, get more from it. You don't want to be stuck with your nose up a screen 24 hours a day.

You will become a recluse, a hermit. Only acceptable in the cyberspace social circle.

Get a life!

• Rommie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Each level has a limit of question where one can answer questions. Just read the Y/A guidelines.

• 1 decade ago

Your limit will change as you go up each level.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • engh
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i be attentive to your feeling, persons say i develop into grumpy or evil ^^" think ofyou've have been given and engaging smile going with the form of your eyes, offering you with a relaxed and superb expression in case you question me. you're able to hold that photograph =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to you in your entire life then you have gotten through life fairly easily.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the higher the level the more you get to answer. keep on with the good work

• 1 decade ago

I didn't know that either you must answer an awful lot of questions

• 1 decade ago

earn more points progress through the levels and you get to answer more

click on your points score to see how to earn points and the scores needed to progress

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I found that out yesterday

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.