I have reached my daily limit?

I can't answer any more questions because iv'e reached my daily limit according to YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!. I didn't know I had one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, at level 1 you can only answer so many questions. I guess this makes the game more interesting, to attain higher levels so that you can answer more questions, also to discourage trolling. people signing on with new identities just so they can leave a bunch of innane answers all over the place.

You are spending far to much time on your computer - go out and meet people, nice people. Enjoy life, get more from it. You don't want to be stuck with your nose up a screen 24 hours a day.

You will become a recluse, a hermit. Only acceptable in the cyberspace social circle.

Get a life!

• Rommie

Each level has a limit of question where one can answer questions. Just read the Y/A guidelines.

Your limit will change as you go up each level.

• engh

i be attentive to your feeling, persons say i develop into grumpy or evil ^^" think ofyou've have been given and engaging smile going with the form of your eyes, offering you with a relaxed and superb expression in case you question me. you're able to hold that photograph =)

If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to you in your entire life then you have gotten through life fairly easily.

the higher the level the more you get to answer. keep on with the good work

I didn't know that either you must answer an awful lot of questions

earn more points progress through the levels and you get to answer more

click on your points score to see how to earn points and the scores needed to progress

Yeah I found that out yesterday