My dog just ate a few little pellets of D Con rat poison, will he be ok??

is there any home remedies I can do to help him?
Update: he is throwing it up now.. i gave him some peroxide... i think he'll be okay
Update 2: i gave him the stuff immediately after eating the poison, so it wouldn't have time to get in his system... i believe he will be okay
Update 3: he is a mini dotson by the way... and it was just like 3 little bitty pellets
Update 4: i also just read an article by the University of Connecticut... and by the info in it, he will be fine
19 answers 19