Do Yahoo understand how much MISERY and DISTRESS the violations scheme creates?

Im joining in too !!!

• Vixz06

It annoys me because it takes your points too. You ask a question and ages later you get the violation notice taking away the 5 points that you have answer two+ questions to get. It does annoy me when they arent even valid this in an example of one of mine I had:

Question: Do you hate it when people delete questions?

Question Details: Well Ive just been sat here for ages writing the longest answer for this person and then they go and delete the question for no reason except the fact they cant face what people are telling them. For one thing what is the point? And for another do you get annoyed when you could have got ten points? Or am I thinking too much?

Reason of Violation:Community Guidelines Violation

What are they talking about?

I can understand if it violates religion or race but to be perfectly honest I think they pick them at random to show to people that they do scan through the answers.

I do understand your distress over the matter I love getting points it makes you feel good especially when I get Best Answer which is quiete often but not alot.

I personally only ever got a few but I know that alot on here get loads at one time. Its really annoying because with out questions there wouldnt be nothing to answer. And Yahoo answer owuld just go thumbs down after that. Something needs to be done!

• woolf

It annoys me because of the fact it takes your factors too. You ask a query and a while later you get the violation word removing the 5 factors which you have answer 2+ questions to get. It does annoy me while they arent even valid this in an occasion of one of mine I had: question: Do you hate it while human beings delete questions? question information: properly Ive in simple terms been sat here for a while writing the longest answer for this individual and then they go and delete the question for no reason different than the reality they cant face what human beings are telling them. For one ingredient what's the ingredient? And for yet another do you get aggravated once you've gotten have been given ten factors? Or am I thinking too a lot? reason of Violation:community policies Violation What are they speaking approximately? i will understand if it violates faith or race yet to be completely truthful i think of they %. them at random to coach to persons that they do test in the process the solutions. I do understand your misery over the priority i like getting factors it makes you sense sturdy particularly once I get suited answer it particularly is quiete many times yet not alot. i in my view in basic terms ever have been given some yet i understand that alot at here get a lot at one time. Its particularly stressful because of the fact without questions there wouldnt be not something to respond to. And Yahoo answer owuld in simple terms go thumbs down after that. something needs to be carried out!

BORING, BORING, BORING...............

Im`e with you mate. Message for all yahoo readers!!! join this campaign and lets get this unfair treatment sorted out.

Woo hoo - perhaps Pondlife should set a time and date and we can all do it at the same time - perhaps YA will take notice - well we can live in hope!!

No, they don't. It hurts. Where is the Yahoo HQ? We should have a demonstration.

what is a violations scheme???

I think we should all join in.

i might post one myself..

• Kelly

another sheep.