Ever been slapped in the face...?

And if so, did you retaliate?

I was walking home from the fourth grade back in 72 and I was randomly flipping people the bird, the principal of my school drove by and saw me, he pulled over, got out and punched me right in the face

Yea, i've been slapped in the face before. No I didnt retaliate.

LoL Yes. My Cousin Slapped Me So Hard I Fell. Then I Got Up Grabbed The Vacuum Cleaner And Swung It At His Head. LoL He Had To Get Stitches Because I Busted His Head Open....Oh Well! He Slapped Me!

I have. I didn't retaliate until after the shock wore off. Then it was ON

It was my Mum, I said a bad word, she felt worse than I did when it was done. Of course I didn't retaliate.

No - I would be very upset if that ever happened. Would be too shocked to retaliate.

Yep, and the retaliation cost me a nail

Source(s): Oh no, I broke a nail!

usually on the fanny, and even that's a little too often now that I think of it. Retaliation eh?......I like the sound of that.

Yes and no didn't retaliate.

yeah it was at school by a so-called friend i tried to get her back but couldn't so i waited and when she least suspected i slapped her back and hit her alot harder than she did me, leaving her with a pretty red cheek. but i told her that's what she got for hitting me in the first place!

I look back on it now and honestly it seems high school was just a place to humiliate others!