Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

What is the praying time for muslims in malaysia?

I wish not to disturb my fren when he is praying so may i know what is the time ..such as solat asar and so on.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

============================

Prayer times for Muslims in Malaysia

============================

Prayer times is time that the Muslims to do the prayer such as fard and sunnah. The times of prayer times were taught by Allah through Gabriel to Muhammad.

Prayer times are standard for Muslims in the world, especially the fard prayer times. It used by the condition of Sun and geography.

===============

Fard Prayer Times

===============

(1) Fajr - The Fajr prayer starts with the rise of "white light" (fajar sadiq) in the east, and lasts until sunrise.

(2) Zuhr - The Zuhr prayer starts with the decline of the sun from the Istiwa' (when the sun is located in up of our head) until if the shadow of an object is same by the object.

(3) Asr - The Asr prayer starts when the shadow of an object is the same length as the object itself, and lasts till sunset.

(5) Maghrib - The Maghrib prayer starts when the sun sets, and lasts till the red light has left the sky in the west.

(6) Isha'a - The Isha'a prayer starts when the red light is gone from the western sky, and lasts until the rise of the "white light" (fajar sadiq) in the east.

======================

Kuala Lumpur Prayer Times

======================

http://www.islamicfinder.org/prayerDetail.php?coun...

• 4 years ago

Time In Malaysia Right Now

• 1 decade ago

well, the prayer time changes everyday. It actually depends on the position of the sun. For example, the Fadjr, or the early morning prayer, depends on the sunrise. It's actually a few minutes before sunrise as the down starts to break out. but I can give you some hints. The Dohr Prayer, in the middle of the day is at 1:20pm, it never changes. The Assar is at around 4:20pm. But I think you should ask your friend about the praying times, I'm sure he will appreciate your effort :) . Goodluck and God Bless you!

Source(s): I'm Muslim myself
  • 1 decade ago

yes, as all others said you can find the prayers time in the internet or newspaper or tv. but if you're only concern about not disturbing your friends, this only works if your friends pray on time. i mean, for eg: zohor prayers start 1.30 onwards, and asar's on 4.30...in between that time your friends might perform their prayers. so dont worry about it, just dont call them during the azan (the prayer calling) and the first half an hour or the first hour of the prayer time...

peace (",)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The muslims pray usually during 12 pm-3pm on Friday. They also pray 5 times a day.

• ng
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

actually Islam teaching are very flexible, praying included. But its only mean [praying] that best to pray right on the tot if possible, but if some one is attachs to something or task, its could be perform a little later but NEVER purposely delaying it !

And a single session should last only about 5 to 10 minutes unless you added in special 'doa' .

So you can visit your Muslim friends anytime, if you come at the 'wrong' or should i said right time, they would tell you that they are going to pray or just excuse themselves for a short while ! nothing to worry !

a general guide [ eventhough the times may varies from day to day but only a slight difference ] for prayer times : Subuh - 0550 to 0700, Zuhur - 1320 to 1620, Asar - 1620 to 1925 n Isyak - 2030 to 0550. meaning Subuh prayer should be performs between 0550 til 0700, n it doesn't mean the Muslim would pray from 0550 til 0700 non-stop !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Log on to :http://www.islamicfinder.org/cityPrayer.php?countr...

you will find all the timings for the prayers you need.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When they start searching by shouting on the speaker.

• Sarah
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

you can find them in any malay papers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.