What stores in Australia (brisbane area) sell plus-sized career wear for women? I can't find any good suits.

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
All the stores I find really don't have adequate clothing to wear to work. I just moved here from the US, so I am unfamiliar with what stores to go to.
Update : I need for the store(s) to actually be in Australia as opposed to having ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
yeah i know how hard it can be to find good plus size clothing these days. i'm from Melbourne so not too sure how close most of these stores are to you ,but you can always check store locations on their sites....
1626 (which is actually now calledAUTOGRAPH)
another is BIG CITY CHIC
and MYSIZE...
And always remember to check out a few of the bigger department stores they usually have a plus size range....
Hope they help and good luck :)

Source:

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
Great - thanks so much. I went to their websites and found that they each have stores within 10 minutues of me. Guess what I will be doing today? :)

Cheers!
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (4)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ringodelanoche answered 7 years ago
    see for australia

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • L answered 7 years ago
    There are a few stores around. Try 16-26 (obviously that's their size range), or there's another one out at Westfield Chermside, opposite Target and close to Pulp (shoe shop), in that section, that I forget the name of. Both of these stores carry career wear.
    Don't look in the city - try the shopping centres out in the suburbs.
    Good luck.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Dakota Lynn Takes Gun answered 7 years ago
    If you are plus size, pants will not look good on you. Dresses and skirts will look much more professional and nice and won't show off anything.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 7 years ago
    What about shopping online?

Beautiful Plus Size Clothing for Women
    Women's plus size clothing including plus size dresses, tops, swimwear, bathing suits, plus size jewelry and pants in sizes 1X-8X.
    www.bigonbatik.com/

Plus Size Women's Clothing Shop Online Sizes 1X to 10X
    Plus Woman Online! At Plus Woman we are unique because we manufacture all our own clothing and that's wonderful news for you as we are able to customize the ...
    www.pluswoman.com/

alight.com - plus size clothing for full figured women + teens ...
    Plus Size Denim dynamite for spring, Blue Plate funky dresses + tops. Plus Size Shirts toppin' with style, Kimono Kraziness smokin' style ...
    www.alight.com/

Stylish Plus Size Clothing, Dresses and Apparel.
    Shop plus size clothing for women in sizes 10-32. ... Founded in 1996, Kiyonna Clothing, Inc. designs stylish plus-size women's apparel in sizes 10-32. ...
    www.kiyonna.com/

Lane Bryant - Fashionable plus-size clothing and lingerie for ...
    Buy plus-size women's clothing and lingerie at Lane Bryant - lanebryant.com?> ... The fashion leader in women’s plus-size clothing, sizes 14–28. ...
    lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/

Avenue - Plus Size Clothing Lingerie Swimwear Women's Plus Size Jeans
    Women's Plus size lingerie clothing swimwear clothing jeans and womens plus size wide shoes by Avenue.
    www.avenue.com/
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow