Rent / financial help for a 16 yr old who's moving out.?

I'm in need of a room to rent desperatly. But, I don't know if any "roomie" will accept me cause I'm still young. I'm looking for a 450 per month rental, which I've already found some, but is unsure if I'll get the room. If I'm bringing allong a close friend for a roommate,... show more I'm in need of a room to rent desperatly. But, I don't know if any "roomie" will accept me cause I'm still young. I'm looking for a 450 per month rental, which I've already found some, but is unsure if I'll get the room. If I'm bringing allong a close friend for a roommate, I'll consider something like 800ish per month...

If needed, I plan to work many mnay hours after school and on weekends. Even a second job. I can handle it since I've been employeed before.

And finally, YES, i plan to graduate and go to college and stuff, and the reason for leaving is my family problems - parents are jackasses, sis is retarded, im not HAPPY when i live there, so what's better than living on independently and responsibly?