Egyptian in love with Turkish girl - HELP!!!?

I really need peoples opinion on this, especially egyptians. For the last two years i've been seeing this beautiful girl and i really love her and we would like to get married. The only problem is that my parents have always wanted me to marry a egyptian girl and she's turkish!! People keep telling me it... show more I really need peoples opinion on this, especially egyptians. For the last two years i've been seeing this beautiful girl and i really love her and we would like to get married. The only problem is that my parents have always wanted me to marry a egyptian girl and she's turkish!! People keep telling me it wouldn't work out and it would be much easier to just find a girl from the same background because she doesn't know arabic etc, but in my opinion egyptian and turkish culture is VERY similar and anyway the fact that shes turkish attracts me to her even more. But the biggest thing is that she's Shia and i'm Sunni although this has never been a problem so far and we both respect eachothers beliefs i don't think my family will accept this even though her family have accepted me. Should i be more realitic and just marry a egyptian girl so everybody can be happy or marry the girl of my dreams?
15 answers 15